Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    Well I'm the tall skinny awkward person!! So opposites attract right!!! Ugh so hope my mom can watch the girls especially since it is a school day for the oldest which means a busy day for grandma!

2. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

THANK YOU!!!!!!! Honestly, Facebook is so much easier for me to give because all my stuff from my phone not my computer. Xoxo!!

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Honestly, Facebook is so much easier for me to give because all my stuff from my phone not my computer. Xoxo!!​
    But we are not there LOL

4. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    Soooo, how would you go about just having 2 birds get it on? Put them in a "special time" location? lol And at what age?

5. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG] Northern Indiana Co here... check out the map listed on the bottom of Missy's, Sally and a few other's signature lines... shows where a lot of us are at! Just post up your Zip code for Missy if you'd like to be added to the map.
    [​IMG]Hello! See above message! LOL....
    Just never got the urge to use FB with all of the problems I've seen it cause for folks... Guess I'm just too far behind the times. I never even posted on any message boards at all till I found a fishing board about 3 yrs ago while researching some new gear questions. Still only post on a couple fishing boards and BYC. And frequently don't even get online for 2 or 3 days at a time once good weather gets here!

6. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    FB for me is a good way to stay in touch with friends and family scattered throughout the country. Also a great source of info on things that I am dealing with one a day to day basis. Its what you make is it I think.

7. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Very true... some day I may get with the times and open an account. Then again, some day I may get a 'smart phone'... heck, some day I might crack more than 15 text messages in a month...

8. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    so sally, if chad's pickng up quail this weekend, am I sending the cochin girl with him also.

9. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by