Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. fawngrovechad

fawngrovechad Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2012
    PA in USA
    My girls haven't laid any eggs yet but they will. So can I give them Wazine? What dosage did u use?
  2. stake

stake Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2013
    Malvern, pa
    Hey: I posted this today....if memory serves, the guy is in east earl....he has numerous posts on CL for different types of birds...good luck
  3. Ray from PA

Ray from PA Chillin' With My Peeps

If all goes well I should have Black Copper Marans, have eggs in the incubator now, and a few pullets and young roos available now, about 4 months old.
  4. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa
    Woo hoo! Sold one of my silver laced wyandotte roosters tonight :D
  5. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    I'll have olive eggers. Splash ameraucana covered by a blue copper marans - should be nice looking!
  6. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Does anyone have barred rocks and leghorns? I have someone looking for some, but I won't have any leghorn eggs from my own girls for awhile
  7. Ray from PA

That's funny..... this guy contacted me to try to buy a trio of Marans from me........ guess he's getting alot of requests for chicks and can't keep up !!!

I'd just like to know how and where he got my email addy from ????
  8. Ray from PA

I may be parting with a trio or quad of Silver Laced Wyandottes also,, less than a year old,,, and all pullets are laying.

3 gold laced wyandotte pullets available as well,,,, same age,,,,, all nice birds
  9. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Anyone looking for a Welsummer cockerel? I've got 2 extra, they are 7 weeks old
  10. Ray from PA

Blarney,,,, did you ever get chicks from Keith Brickhouse,,,, saw you posted in his ad ?????

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by