Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

How many does that hold? My Brinsea advanced only hold 7 which I love but sometimes wish was bigger so we could hatch more! Told myself it is my control since hubby won't say NO
wink.png
Depending on the egg trays, 180-288 chicken eggs.

wowzers! And would ya hatch that many at once what do ya do with all of em?
love.gif

I'll set them as I get them. The girls went from 3 eggs a day to 8-10 a day to 0-3 a day again. I am going to start hatching now for 1) my projects and 2) to sell at MsBear's June 8th swap in Sharpsburg, MD. I am also going to buy a few more dozen of eggs since getting started birds is proving impossible for a few projects. The 41 egg Hova-bator just wasn't cutting it anymore. Although, now that I see the Sportsman, I think it may have been overkill.

I'll set them as I get them. The girls went from 3 eggs a day to 8-10 a day to 0-3 a day again. I am going to start hatching now for 1) my projects and 2) to sell at MsBear's June 8th swap in Sharpsburg, MD. I am also going to buy a few more dozen of eggs since getting started birds is proving impossible for a few projects. The 41 egg Hova-bator just wasn't cutting it anymore. Although, now that I see the Sportsman, I think it may have been overkill.

I know it might seem like over kill, but think of it this way, you hatch them in the bottom of the 1502 right???? You have probably 3 trays???? That is what I have. I can put 49 LF eggs per tray. So what I do is stagger my hatches, a week apart on Saturdays. When hatching/peeps season is in full swing, I can't keep enough peeps for the demand. Especially if you put yourself out there, have a website, or join specialty clubs. This is my first year with a waiting list! Its very exciting. I can't wait to start hatching from my breeding pens, they will be ready in the beginning of March. I am going to have to test shipments of eggs to see how they do.

Back
Top Bottom