Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    [​IMG] 25 cents? when was the last time you went to buy eggs? last week they went for over three dollars a dozen and SOLD, person took all of them

2. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania

Mine was in an indoor storage place in harrisburg. Instead of having the two free bird cages in the brightly lit office, he made me walk back through the dark corridor & get them from an empty storage shed. I had my finger on my phone to dial Sally if anything happened!
    Hopefully, you didn't go to the same place!

3. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    They all say I'm 7' tall with razor sharp teeth and built like a bulldozer or something along those lines. It's all a perspective thing really.
    And Sally would save you?

4. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    I knew you were in that list lol. Good to know I'm on some kind of list that's not a hit list or a shyt list [​IMG]

5. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

7. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Now don't tell all my secrets!
    [​IMG]

8. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    http://www.agriculture.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/gateway/PTARGS_0_2_24476_10297_0_43/http%3B/10.41.0.77/AgWebsite/ProgramDetail.aspx?name=Certified-Poultry-Technician-(CPT)-License&navid=12&parentnavid=0&palid=29&

We have two classes being offered in March 2013 (Information is attached)

March 7, 2013 – Harrisburg (PDA Headquarters) in Room 309
    Classroom portion only.

March 13, 2013 – State College (Poultry Education & Research Center) PSU
    Classroom portion & hands-on with live birds

The State College class will be the bleeding of the birds included.

Interested participants are required to complete the attached application and return to me at [email protected] or fax to 717-787-1868.

And remember !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please put BYC or March 7th at the top of the application so they can identify us. [​IMG]

9. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Where are you located. I can send you a young pair of Seramas A.S.A.P. [​IMG] Just joking, but not really...

10. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

The guy I talked to on the phone knew about chickens, I talked to him for a while. Said he wanted them for his little brother who was in 4-H. He showed up at the very public meeting spot we arranged. Reminded me of those guys in Deliverance immediately (enough said?). The boy in the other seat wouldn't look up from his phone, which I thought odd, because they were supposed to be his birds for 4-H. I finally asked if they were gonna be his, he didn't have a clue as to what I was talking about, and then said, "oh yeah, yeah" and went back to his phone. The guy handed me crumpled up bills and a pile of Quarters, and I let him take the birds. Please don't ask why I let him, I can't answer that question, I wish I hadn't. I wanted to throw up, and cried the whole way home. It really haunted me for a long time. I am soo.. careful now.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by