Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

2. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

4. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    just got back from running some errands,,,one of those were to the liquor store.....they do not open till noon.....what the h**l are they trying to tell me I shouldn't drink before noon ???

5. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    I probably shouldn't have ignored the following text message to my cell phone:

"From: Roasting Chick Baby
    If you want to see cute little peeps, increase the danggone humidity, it is like Arizona hot in here!"

6. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    Man.... that was good too... I put one up all ready.. my coworker thinks I am nuts!! lol I was laughing so much... need to think of some more!! hopefully really good ones!! I WANT TO WIN!!!!!

7. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Always buy 50% more alcohol then you need, that extra 50% comes in handy before noon the next day.

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

9. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

10. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Same her but just tsc. Never a shortage of alcohol since I make wine and beer, but my wine supply is low (< case). Someone I'm going to come meet you. Not sure I didn't last year at tsc, actually.
    They are all set for chicks, none there yet. 24 due to hatch in the next week or so, so I can restrain myself (if I keep saying that, it might happen.
    Will your hubby still have straw in the next month? I want to get some for garden mulch, maybe 10 or twelve bales. Might want some a bag of barley, too, if you still have some.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by