Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

3. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

4. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5. Blackcrest

Blackcrest In the Brooder

I just realized something.. You might have a chicken problem when you go take a bath and you have a hen in a cage on the other side of the room staring at you....

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG] I wish my bathroom was big enough!!

7. I'm gonna one up ya. You might have a chicken problem when you turn a claw foot bathtub into a brooder. I've been getting creative folks! My pack-n-play brooder was an idea I saw on Aoxa's FB pics. Pretty pathetic, huh?[​IMG]

8. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Crowing

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Good idea...Jameson,, Baileys n Jack -as in 'Daniels'.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  9. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chirping

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

Right with you but we have 4 chicks in a pen in our bathroom!! You should've see the families faces this weekend during my daughters bday party. I warned everyone there were chicks in the bathroom and they looked at me like I was crazy! Well one side of the family did the other was like Oo let me see them because to them a house without an animal in it is odd! My brother said one year if we don't have atleast one goat in the house every year there is a problem :)

10. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    Driving home with five chickens (so much for only three) and the poop smell got so bad, dh and I said at the same time "come on skunk!"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by