Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I am going to need a friend for my goose. I am going to have to put my Toulouse down. She is wasting away, running into walls, and she had a broken leg a few years ago. She seem to been in a lot of pain. I think she is blind from cataracts. I feel really bad for her, she quit preening too :-(

I refuse to order 10 from a hatchery. I am open about a friend for her. Let me know if you have anything or what you may have available, TY!!!

Oh, no. I'm sorry to hear that.
sad.png

I do not have any extra adults right now. But, I do have eggs in the incubator.... would you consider a gosling for her?

Mailing address and whos attention? and we do send the check....
The mailing address and instructions are on the application! Read the application. Mail to: , send check to:, make check or money order out to: .
lau.gif
And even I couldn't get ahold of Stacy today. They could be out of the office.
yea, I kind of screwed that one up, i put it with hubby's bills so he put a stamp on it and sent it out snail mail, i also included the check in it, and wrote the date on the second page...hopefully i got the address right, I used the one on the top of the application
I will shoot them an email or just call to harass and let them know to look for it
It kind of makes me want to try freedom x cornish x. I've got bresse coming and will be using one of those roos for the cornish cross hens. For now it looks like they're all covered by leghorns. A silkie cross would be cool too. I have all spring to hatch leghorn/cornish x chicks, so I'll grow a few out once we get settled to see how they do.
Hmm...breese eh?
I am ****** neither responded to my second emails!
They do get out of the office and have other things to do too other than answering your email, (which I told them to beware of)
lau.gif

Good idea...Jameson,, Baileys n Jack -as in 'Daniels'.
How about Kilbeggan?

betta I will keep you posted on my meat experiment, this one will be done at about 14 weeks, atleast that is the plan,,,,will post the dressed weight.......unfortunately if I like this one i can not quickly do another since the delaware boys are starting to get nasty, they will not be staying..
right now he is double the size of everything else that hatched that day.

Bubba update! This chick is driving me insane! it dont shut up and he is with the other chick!
I know he is sick, but he is so full of energy and keeps eating and chirping driving me MAD!
he.gif
barnie.gif
rant.gif
he.gif
barnie.gif
rant.gif
he.gif
barnie.gif
he.gif
barnie.gif
rant.gif
he.gif
barnie.gif
rant.gif

Slight deformity, outer toe is straight and wont go out......
IDK if this is still considered curley toe or not, but same treatment.

And Master Cire is ALSO going insane with the constant chatter!
I brought the brooder up so I could keep an eye on them as I found bubba three times yesterday on his back
and couldnt turn around!
hu.gif
UGGGGGG drives me BONKERS!!! First chick to drive me INSANE!

Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine

Pic overload today!

We hatched two of our own Black Cochin!
This is the first with Harmony..... (she is loving her fake nails daddo put on her LOL)

And this guy was hatched with an infection and big round belly, glad I already knew everything about it!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/mushy-chick-disease-yolk-sack-infection-omphalitis

After I put vetericyn on his belly and navel I set him in a cup so he could stay upright
he was having a terrible time staying upright with that ball!

Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine

Our First Black Cochins and update on "bubba" the round belly!

Both are doing good so far! running around chirping away!!

LOVE middle WHITE feathered toes!! LOL

Bubba had first 2 POOS! Green Meconium Poo !! YAY Good sign!

Look at those TOES!!!

betta I will keep you posted on my meat experiment, this one will be done at about 14 weeks, atleast that is the plan,,,,will post the dressed weight.......unfortunately if I like this one i can not quickly do another since the delaware boys are starting to get nasty, they will not be staying..
right now he is double the size of everything else that hatched that day.
Betta and yall

What do I need to know about Turkeys? can they eat medicated chick starter? can they be sexed at hatch?
I am thinking about getting a few from K&K feeds????? FOR MEAT

I just realized something.. You might have a chicken problem when you go take a bath and you have a hen in a cage on the other side of the room staring at you....

Might? More importantly does the hen have that "Psycho" look on her face while wielding a large kitchen knife?

Absolutely! I'm pretty sure she could be ferocious.

Sally is easy to distract .... look eggs hatching over there!!!

CHADWICK!!!!
YOU do realize I had good communication until I was told to mention YOUR GANG is with whom I belong!!!! grrrrrrr
smack.gif
Than they both know that you could get your answers through me.
tongue2.gif
. I'm like the union rep. Local BYC'rs 102
I have bresse coming, I believe from two sources, lol. I've got my meats, but wanted something that not everyone can just order for a buck fitty.
That's Awesome! I was looking at them too. They really do "beef" up to a big bird. I like the red, white and blue on em

Might? More importantly does the hen have that "Psycho" look on her face while wielding a large kitchen knife?

Sally is easy to distract .... look eggs hatching over there!!!
lau.gif
Okay...So I'm not the only one that knows this....Look at that! A box full of peeps along side the road!
gig.gif
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom