Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    Oh, no. I'm sorry to hear that. [​IMG]

I do not have any extra adults right now. But, I do have eggs in the incubator.... would you consider a gosling for her?

2. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    The mailing address and instructions are on the application! Read the application. Mail to: , send check to:, make check or money order out to: . [​IMG] And even I couldn't get ahold of Stacy today. They could be out of the office.
    I will shoot them an email or just call to harass and let them know to look for it
    Hmm...breese eh?
    They do get out of the office and have other things to do too other than answering your email, (which I told them to beware of)[​IMG]
    How about Kilbeggan?

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

4. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    I have bresse coming, I believe from two sources, lol. I've got my meats, but wanted something that not everyone can just order for a buck fitty.

5. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA

[​IMG]

6. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    betta I will keep you posted on my meat experiment, this one will be done at about 14 weeks, atleast that is the plan,,,,will post the dressed weight.......unfortunately if I like this one i can not quickly do another since the delaware boys are starting to get nasty, they will not be staying..
    right now he is double the size of everything else that hatched that day.

7. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Bubba update! This chick is driving me insane! it dont shut up and he is with the other chick!
    I know he is sick, but he is so full of energy and keeps eating and chirping driving me MAD!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Slight deformity, outer toe is straight and wont go out......
    IDK if this is still considered curley toe or not, but same treatment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And Master Cire is ALSO going insane with the constant chatter!
    I brought the brooder up so I could keep an eye on them as I found bubba three times yesterday on his back
    and couldnt turn around! [​IMG] UGGGGGG drives me BONKERS!!! First chick to drive me INSANE!

[​IMG]

Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine [​IMG]

Pic overload today!

We hatched two of our own Black Cochin!
    This is the first with Harmony..... (she is loving her fake nails daddo put on her LOL)

[​IMG]

And this guy was hatched with an infection and big round belly, glad I already knew everything about it!
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/mushy-chick-disease-yolk-sack-infection-omphalitis

[​IMG]

After I put vetericyn on his belly and navel I set him in a cup so he could stay upright
    he was having a terrible time staying upright with that ball!

[​IMG]

Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine [​IMG]

Our First Black Cochins and update on "bubba" the round belly!

Both are doing good so far! running around chirping away!!

LOVE middle WHITE feathered toes!! LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bubba had first 2 POOS! Green Meconium Poo !! YAY Good sign!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Look at those TOES!!!

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Betta and yall

What do I need to know about Turkeys? can they eat medicated chick starter? can they be sexed at hatch?
    I am thinking about getting a few from K&K feeds????? FOR MEAT

9. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Might? More importantly does the hen have that "Psycho" look on her face while wielding a large kitchen knife?

Sally is easy to distract .... look eggs hatching over there!!!

10. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Than they both know that you could get your answers through me. [​IMG]. I'm like the union rep. Local BYC'rs 102
    That's Awesome! I was looking at them too. They really do "beef" up to a big bird. I like the red, white and blue on em

[​IMG] Okay...So I'm not the only one that knows this....Look at that! A box full of peeps along side the road![​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by