Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania

Welp, you are close, then. About 12 miles. ;)

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    berks! [​IMG]

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

4. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

5. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    MY TRIP TO BEAGLADY'S HOUSE
    BY,
    MOTORCYCLE CHICK

Once upon a time, there was a woman looking for BCM. She was very interested in their chocolate colored eggs. She also wanted a rooster so that she could sell eggs and chicks to the other chicken enthusiasts nearby. So a nice woman a few hours away said, "Come, my love. I will sell you a trio! If you wish, I also have two other trios for you! An EE trio, and a trio of Salmon Favorelles. Are you interested?"
    "No, thank you! I have some eggs that will hatch out to EE, and I don't see getting more. Your Favorelles are pretty, but I don't think I want them either."
    While walking to her car, the nice woman began talking about hatching out some green egg layers. The younger woman agreed that she too had this in mind. And then it clicked! So the women turned around, and returned to the pens to get 2 Splash EE. It was then that the nice woman asked if the other woman would like a duck. [​IMG] The younger woman was tempted, but knew she wasn't set up for ducks ... Yet.[​IMG]
    While dining with the nice woman, the younger woman was again tempted. This time by more dogs.[​IMG]
    THE END

6. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

I could throw a rock and hit Sara's house (if I ate my wheaties). I am on the map, but believe someone is on top of me (don't tell DH).

7. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Of course we count! We just don't need books. : )

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    yup and I sent our aps and check in the mail TODAY!

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  10. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by