Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    A few opinions please (I may regret saying that ) ....I normally do not medicate unless I physically see a need to......b.ut with the wet weather, we have had no deep freeze, I have only had 2 days with frozen water, no snow cover....mud hole is putting it mildly....hubby thinks I should treat for worms and cocci withouteven seeing anything.....what you all think...and if so with what, I have birds of all ages together.

2. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

If it was the one down the street from you, no. I went in there the other week and they had just had a grease fire and it smelled worse than your shoes!
    They stayed open, anyway.

3. fawngrovechad

fawngrovechad Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2012
    PA in USA
    I think that's a great idea!!!! The coolerbator party!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2013
  4. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    I have some silver laced wyandotte chicks and I've been watching them feather out and do you see the boy and the girl difference? yep all 6 of my boys have silver on the wings and slow to feather, and the girl has dark wings and long feathers already ...so is this just my chicks or has anyone else noticed the same?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    I am making a trip to Mansfield/Tory this weekend.

If there is anyone between Williamsport and Mansfield/Troy selling any thing, can you let me know? I am after Orpingtons, bantam Cochins, Cages, hatching eggs for quail, Orps, bantam Orps & Cochins, geese... I have to drive right up Rt 15.

I am also selling 2 chocolate Orpington roosters and a still air Hovabator w/ turner. If you along the way, I can meet you.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2013
  6. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    last week I had a hand full of mine sneezing and shaking there heads then 2 days later swollen eyes, just watch them and start meds as soon as u hear them , it spread fast,

7. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    I have no idea where either of those are...

8. fawngrovechad

fawngrovechad Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2012
    PA in USA
    I'm totally down for this!!!

9. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    Okay, so what is it you are supposed to use for what? Tetracycline is for all antibiotic needs, or just most? What ones?
    Is Safeguard wormer for all worms, or just certain ones? What does shaking their heads, and swollen eyes mean? OMG! I am just gonna burn the coop down. I give up! [​IMG]

10. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania

Well, it's up 15 towards NY. Julian/State College/Bellefonte is the wrong direction. I was that way 2 weeks ago for cages. ;)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by