Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    Mine daughter is 4 and I have a bantam roo that has started to show too much dominance and I don't know if I can part with him. He does his job so well at protecting my hens and I need him, he is my only white roo and I née chime for my hens!! Ugh don't know what to do at this point but I also hope he doesn't hurt my 4 yr old !!
    Omg Sally I'm so sorry to hear this! On another note what all chicks do you have for sale now and coming up? May have someone interested !

2. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    [​IMG] I really need to know if I should be worried about my other girls? No signs of anything wrong with anyone. I even got another huge egg. This one was 98g. I think she is healthy!

3. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    I would say, be on your toes but at the same time I wouldn't worry to much, these things happen and you may never know why..[​IMG]

4. Blackcrest

Blackcrest Out Of The Brooder

Yea they have some and Levi The young guy at the register , said they expect more in the next two weeks

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I guess I am need of a goodlookin Cochin hen [​IMG]

Maybe I will just get a black hen [​IMG] or eat the others [​IMG]

6. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    Sally, look in the PA farm and garden (or whatever it is called) on Facebook. A woman has a bunch of Cochins she doesn't have time for anymore.

7. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    Hmmm. Tempting. I certainly don't need any chickens from Tractor Supply, though.

8. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa

you two are just asking for trouble

9. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

I can't speak for Chad, but I don't need to look for trouble, it find me.

10. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    stopped at convenience store in my barn shoes,as I was leaving i noticed that you could follow every step i took.......shouldn't I feel guilty.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by