Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

where is that one?

Knisely's is in Carlisle http://kniselys.com/

We have 40 eggs in our incubator. Yesterday was day 20. Last night the power went off at 8:30pm. I have no backup so I covered the incubator with blankets. The house temp dropped to 60. The power came back on at 5 am this morning. To my surprise we have three pips so far. Is there any hope? This is our first time at incubating. We have light sussexs and blue wheaten in there. I'm hopeful but very worried.

Yup, you have a good chance of at least some of them hatching.

My wife said if they make it, they will be strong birds.

Yup!

I think the boys they sent with my spitz are buff orphs roos, anyone know what a chick looks like?
They look like lil chickens covered in fluff. 2 legs, beak, pair of eyes and wings. With all the chick experience you now possess and you need to know what a chick looks like
lau.gif

We have 40 eggs in our incubator. Yesterday was day 20. Last night the power went off at 8:30pm. I have no backup so I covered the incubator with blankets. The house temp dropped to 60. The power came back on at 5 am this morning. To my surprise we have three pips so far. Is there any hope? This is our first time at incubating. We have light sussexs and blue wheaten in there. I'm hopeful but very worried.
you will do fine!

Back
Top Bottom