Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    omg, thats one good looking hunk of a dog, love it.[​IMG] can you tell i love bull dogs of any sort?

2. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    went to the cts tonight to see the sussex, sold out, they had red pullets, silkies, mixed and dark duckies, i think she said campbells, can't remember and also cornish/rocks, three dollars a chick is kinda high isn't it? been awhile since i bought any chicks, been hatching my own, altho i am thinking of raising some meat chicks this year.

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

4. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

My cousin got chicks last year from TSC. Red Sexlinks, and Amberlinks. She has a couple chickens that lay huge rich terra cotta eggs, but doesn't have a clue who lays what. Anyone have an idea. I'd like to get some for the egg color.

5. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    i hear you have to catch em up and squeeze something...

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Ok everyone that went or is going to this class on thurs.... Do we get lunch breaks or not, I heard we need to pack a lunch for a 15 minute break, Snacks and drinks are a must for the duration because I wont be hiding in the potty to eat my snacks! I wont be nice, I will eat in front of EVERYONE! LMAOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

7. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Randomly, I think it's the Reds...mine do too....

8. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

I say we all bring something to share!

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I am pretty sure there will be other people there besides us though,

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by