Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

chickens,death,doctor,egg,easter,eggs,funny-0a99db81736bba5bcbcf14346f32fd83_h.jpg

Anyone know if guineas are laying when you observe breeding, sorta like chickens? Do we need to hunt for eggs?
Just set eggs today in the monster incubator. It's back to 99 already. We have blankets on it to maintain heat in this lovely warm weather:( Palm Sunday hatch, but I never count chickens. Heck , seldom candle before Day 18.

I just wanted to mention that this Sportsman has gotten me in trouble. I set every egg I had last week - even the 2 week old ones. Not many developed out of the original 25-ish eggs - I have 8 left. I bought bantam Ameraucana eggs and set them on Wednesday. There are 22 jumping little embryos out of 30 shipped eggs. I just set 32 chicken eggs and 7 duck eggs tonight. I am going to be LOADED with chicks in less than a month! I have a dozen bantam Orp eggs coming and Tolbunt Polish!

What has this Sportsman turned me into?!

I also went and bought 6 new bantam chocolate Orps today! WHOOT!

@Mama2my4 - My friend and I are still planning the trip to see you (and get bantam Orp eggs) on Sunday, March 10th.

What now you say... Finally my girls are laying and I find one of my eggs Earen!!! Oh no! I hear that once they get a taste that's bad! How can I get them to stop that!!!HELP

EDIT:
Stupid Auto Correct

Earen = EATEN!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom