Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Date? Time? Location! LOL ..
Wednesdays in march 6:00-8 I think at The Mill of Whiteford on the 6th. The Mill of Hereford on the 13th; The Mill of Bel Air on the 20th; The Mill of Red Lion on the 27th ∞^^ I'm gonna hit 3 of the 4 Lmao!
I don't do Facebook :( my wife does too. I will snoop on hers!
Tell her to find me! XD I'm on the pa byc group a bit, more on facebook than here xD
I know this applies to me.....somehow i think it may apply to most of us on here..
Haha! It's Twue!
Will the impending snowstorm cancel chicks night out? :(
I wouldn't think so but I guess we'll see :idunno
Yesterday when I asked the girls up there about it they said it would still be on, and they didn't think the snow would add up to much. Since we're in the pink on the map below, I'd bet they were wrong, and it'll be cancelled. I really hope they at least do it Thursday or Fri. It could go in our favor though. Less people means a greater chance at the drawings. Food for thought.
I am still planning on going ^^ maybe we can carpools to Bel airs on the 20th! XD we can all just hop from chick night to chick night! Mwhahahahaha! :yiipchick

A big THANK YOU to Blarney & her DS and DD for sending me home with a buddy for my lonely chick who has been named "Uno". Things are much improved with the chick who has perked up and is very interested her new buddy. Uno is the one on the right with the spot on her head.
yesss.gif

Heheheee!

Sunday I made a trip to Troy for a little present to myself...

SQUEE! Six bantam Chocolate Orps!

And today, my 'adopted brother/helper' helped me set up three of my pens I bought off Craigslist last month!

From top to bottom:
Chocolate bantam Orps, Mille Fleur bantam Cochins, Black/Blue bantam Cochin pair and more Mille Fleur bantam Cochins!

Beautiful birds! Love the cage set up to! All looking great!

My mother, wife, sister in law, and a number of my friends are elementary teachers in PA. What do you need?

I am considering homeschooling my oldest next year and I need a teacher to go over and approve our portfolio. I need to find out if it needs to be a teacher from our district or not.

Yesterday when I asked the girls up there about it they said it would still be on, and they didn't think the snow would add up to much. Since we're in the pink on the map below, I'd bet they were wrong, and it'll be cancelled. I really hope they at least do it Thursday or Fri. It could go in our favor though. Less people means a greater chance at the drawings. Food for thought.
Blarney....there's a storm coming!
Already got my popcorn and hot chocolate!
pop.gif

Nope, not photoshopped. Also not mine, unfortunately. Zipcode is.18360
Added you.
Wednesdays in march 6:00-8 I think at The Mill of Whiteford on the 6th. The Mill of Hereford on the 13th; The Mill of Bel Air on the 20th; The Mill of Red Lion on the 27th ∞^^ I'm gonna hit 3 of the 4 Lmao! Tell her to find me! XD I'm on the pa byc group a bit, more on facebook than here xD Haha! It's Twue! I wouldn't think so but I guess we'll see :idunno I am still planning on going ^^ maybe we can carpools to Bel airs on the 20th! XD we can all just hop from chick night to chick night! Mwhahahahaha! :yiipchick
I'll have to check out distances. See if it's feasible.
A big THANK YOU to [COLOR=0000FF]Blarney[/COLOR] & her DS and DD for sending me home with a buddy for my lonely chick who has been named "Uno". Things are much improved with the chick who has perked up and is very interested her new buddy. Uno is the one on the right with the spot on her head. :yesss:
Awesome...my lonely only got moved to the little coop inside the big coop. She was making such a fuss today that I let her out with the "big" chickens. They didn't even blink. She's the same size as my sebright rooster...so they just assume she's one of them.

I got 4 wheel drive in both vehicles so I'm going to The Mill no matter what! I will call first if course :)
I was thinkin the same thing, more snow means better chance at prizes!! :) I'm lovin those Easter eggers....better chance at picking the one I want!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom