Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania

I am sure they will not enjoy the trip, but as long as it's only a visit... LOL!

2. Kiomey

Kiomey Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2012
    Southern York County
    Wednesdays in march 6:00-8 I think at The Mill of Whiteford on the 6th. The Mill of Hereford on the 13th; The Mill of Bel Air on the 20th; The Mill of Red Lion on the 27th ∞^^ I'm gonna hit 3 of the 4 Lmao!
    Tell her to find me! XD I'm on the pa byc group a bit, more on facebook than here xD
    Haha! It's Twue!
    I wouldn't think so but I guess we'll see :idunno
    I am still planning on going ^^ maybe we can carpools to Bel airs on the 20th! XD we can all just hop from chick night to chick night! Mwhahahahaha! :yiipchick

3. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

A big THANK YOU to Blarney & her DS and DD for sending me home with a buddy for my lonely chick who has been named "Uno". Things are much improved with the chick who has perked up and is very interested her new buddy. Uno is the one on the right with the spot on her head. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

Beautiful birds! Love the cage set up to! All looking great!

5. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA

I am considering homeschooling my oldest next year and I need a teacher to go over and approve our portfolio. I need to find out if it needs to be a teacher from our district or not.

6. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Already got my popcorn and hot chocolate! [​IMG]

7. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Added you.
    I'll have to check out distances. See if it's feasible.
    Awesome...my lonely only got moved to the little coop inside the big coop. She was making such a fuss today that I let her out with the "big" chickens. They didn't even blink. She's the same size as my sebright rooster...so they just assume she's one of them.

8. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    [​IMG]

Here are some of the new lil ones..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

One of these last ones now resides with MsLadyHawke….. fun seeing you, as always! Can you pick her out? [​IMG]

9. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Love them!! And so nice for you to get a friend over to MsLadyHawke!!! [​IMG]

10. fawngrovechad

fawngrovechad Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2012
    PA in USA
    I got 4 wheel drive in both vehicles so I'm going to The Mill no matter what! I will call first if course :)
    I was thinkin the same thing, more snow means better chance at prizes!! :) I'm lovin those Easter eggers....better chance at picking the one I want!!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by