Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Wingstone - you still have birds to get rid of? I may know someone looking for about a half dozen hens. To the best of my knowledge they just want layers, so mixes might work. Unless they decide they want a couple of mine, in which case I might need a couple to replace them in my layer pen.

I also might know someone looking for bird to eat. They want them alive, as their religion dictates killing in particular way. No, its not for sacrifice!

class??? Intrigued.....
also, any good wing sexers out there in pa for wyandottes? If you think you have a good idea, or even if you just want to pretend you do to see if I'll buy it... take a look at my recent post trying to figure out if my 16 blr "pullets" are really straight run GLR wyandottes????

9f733deac58e37e76077573349876c77.jpg
  blarney

Love it! Looks easy to clean, too.

@Chad, Well.....what do you think it is?

Last edited:
Oh, yes they suck. Mine was 2 weeks ago.:sick

I think it depends a lot on your district, what they're willing to do, and your child's individual needs. I strongly recommend a 'Parent Advocate', In our experience, when you walk into the meeting with an advocate, or a lawyer, the school suddenly has a whole new attitude.

Hatch, Hatch, Hatch.....Do It!!:jumpy Enabler!! (Ok, ok, I don't need much encouragement)

Hmmm...Sounds just like me, but not the guy part, LOL!

Wingstone - you still have birds to get rid of? I may know someone looking for about a half dozen hens. To the best of my knowledge they just want layers, so mixes might work. Unless they decide they want a couple of mine, in which case I might need a couple to replace them in my layer pen.

I also might know someone looking for bird to eat. They want them alive, as their religion dictates killing in particular way. No, its not for sacrifice!
yep. I got both

Back
Top Bottom