Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

The answer is the map is on hold till the margaritas stop coming in 45 oz sizes and I've stopped watching the waves. So Thursday.

Take it that i made all the appropriate welcome and condolence comments.

See you all after vacation.
Have fun, and drink as much as you can before coming back to reality..
frow.gif

HEY ALL !

I'd like to put together another CPT class and need to get a tally of how many would like to attend so I can get it arranged with the two Docs.

Send me a PM, email or text and let me know.

[email protected]

(484)794-9289

Thanks,
Chad
Where would this be at? I would like to take it, but would have to be an all day trip, class.... meet folks, collect homeless chickens found along the way....
Fairchance pa
Welcome!!! Pull up a notebook and enjoy the ride! Great group here who can help with about anything or send you the right direction for answers.
yuckyuck.gif

Lets See....
-Laundry not done
-Kitchen not clean
-Room is a mess
-Tv left on
-Haven't eaten since this morning
-Poultry well taken care of!
lau.gif
Sounds like an average day around here too!
gig.gif

The answer is the map is on hold till the margaritas stop coming in 45 oz sizes and I've stopped watching the waves. So Thursday.

Take it that i made all the appropriate welcome and condolence comments.

See you all after vacation.
Have a great time!!! Enjoy and glad you are able to get away from the mud for a while!
Oh, I'm so happy for you! Where you be goin????
If it doesn't include mud or snow it's got to be an improvement!

Hey guys! I have a question for all the duck peeps on here. Basically, ducks are sloppy and they're inside my wife's office right now. What I do is keep them under the lamp in a nice size plastic bin. However, I thought I would let them eat and drink outside the bin while supervised to cut down in the slop inside the bin. It's cut down on the slop inside the bin but they muck up crazy when left out (on newspaper and water on plastic top away from food). What is the easiest/cleanest way to keep these suckers?????
My wife is "at wits end!" Hellllllllllpppp!!!!!

Hey guys! I have a question for all the duck peeps on here. Basically, ducks are sloppy and they're inside my wife's office right now. What I do is keep them under the lamp in a nice size plastic bin. However, I thought I would let them eat and drink outside the bin while supervised to cut down in the slop inside the bin. It's cut down on the slop inside the bin but they muck up crazy when left out (on newspaper and water on plastic top away from food). What is the easiest/cleanest way to keep these suckers?????
I'm not a duck person... but I did see a set up someone used that looked like it might work for you... they used a kiddie pool as an enclosed play area. Looked like one of those $10 KMart blue ones that are about a foot high or so on the side. Keeps the mess contained but lets them run around. Might help you out.

wish I could help, I was so glad when mine went outside and i only got 2,,,wait....even outside they manage to make a mess of things.....good thing they are so cute..

I moved my 8 "teenage" 3 week old chicks into an XL dog crate today. Currently, there isn't a heat lamp on it b/c the temp in the cage is 80+ without it (the bathroom is extra warm b/c of the other brooder in there with the tiny 1 week olds). Is that ok?

Back
Top Bottom