Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/duckling-care-brooder-ideas

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

3. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    omg it must be my meds, I thought this was a shopping cart with chicks in it

4. fawngrovechad

fawngrovechad Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2012
    PA in USA
    Thanks for the suggestions! I think I might just have to clean box after each time they eat and if I let them run around it'll have to be without water for now.
    Also, I had my Cochins in quarantine for 3 weeks and finally left them out today!!!! They established pecking order QUICK!!!! They did great and one followed the crew right into roost tonight! The other 2 had to be transported by poppa but perched right there! The first Cochin was roosting right next to our big bad rooster...just chillin!!!! Amazing!!!!

5. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    We're in Myrtle Beach. The shells are almost as addictive as chickens. Margaritas help.

6. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Nope, you aren't the only one! LOL

We must have chicken shopping on the brain! Or are you getting over a bout of the stomach flu also? I got whacked with it a few days ago.... (remind me to send a thank you card to the patient who shared it with me Tuesday morning! [​IMG])

Thankfully I am otherwise pretty healthy so it didn't keep me knocked down too long once the fevers broke! Was even able to spend the day outside with the chickens and firewood pile today... what a beautiful day to be out with the critters!

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Myrtle Beach!!!! WTHeck!! Margaritas sound wonderful!!! Have a great time!!

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    LMAO

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Berks here! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by