Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

The barn we ride at just showed at Our Farm, I think...
And yes, some are crazy. One of the main reasons we go show by show. It's up to her what she wants to compete in. I just drive the trailer :)

There are some really fun Chester County shows (assuming you are Chester County). Radnor Hunt, London Grove (i.e. Vince Dugan's), the big one at Ludwig's Corner. Just get out and meet the other riders and parents. Really fun group of folks. Some are a tad too caught up in the whole winning aspect. The key is to have fun - and keep telling yourself that when it costs a bloody fortune, it's hot as hades, and horses are being well horses!

My niece used to show at the rated shows locally at "Our Farm" and in NY and FL. Just a little too competitive for my daughter. The more people spend, the more they "want" to win.

I had to do something this weekend I really really didn't wanna do. I broke my baby girl's heart. My oldest was attached to Copper, Copper was the BCM roo killed by the dog. Before he died he had some offspring. From the babies were a pair of blacks. Well Sunday before I left for work I had to put him down. He was a BCMxComet and had such great colors, and posture. This winter when it was bitter cold he jumped in the water and had gotten frost bitten feet up to the ankles. We went out Sunday morning and CJ -Copper Junior had lost his feet and was limping around on stubs.
sad.png
hit.gif

Hey Sally! We called 84 lumber and the said the shingle pallets are the same as all the other pallets. They said they have "scrap" pallets for free. Is that what we are looking for? Need a new little coop for Aidens birds.

Hey Sally! We called 84 lumber and the said the shingle pallets are the same as all the other pallets. They said they have "scrap" pallets for free. Is that what we are looking for? Need a new little coop for Aidens birds.
lol she probably hasnt a clue! they are def different.
you will have to go take a look at them, any will work, but those are best for avoiding more wood on outside.....But any skid is free framework and you can always put cheap board on the outside!

lol she probably hasnt a clue! they are def different.
you will have to go take a look at them, any will work, but those are best for avoiding more wood on outside.....But any skid is free framework and you can always put cheap board on the outside!
That's what I did. Used the smart siding outside of the pallets to dress it up. Gonna take off the plywood and tar paper roof and add ridged roofing material.

Next project hoop houses for turkeys and broilers. May have to have a building party at the house.

Back
Top Bottom