Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

CJ before I did the deed

Sally, you know every last person in this forum admires and respects everything you do. Don't let a snide remark get you down in the slightest. Everyone has a breaking point and that person was past his or hers and snapped. Don't you dare let it change a single thing you do here. You love this place and I think I can speak for everyone when I say we are all grateful and better because of it.
Very well said! If you go read through that poster's profile and other posts it seems that they are probably a teenager? No excuse for what they said and I'm glad they got the
smack.gif
they deserved!
Oh and you are a chicken person, but (starts whispering) it is everyone else who is crazy, they just think they are sane!
Yep, it's everyone else!!! Totally agree!
gig.gif

There its no way to describe it out there today but MUDHOLE!

back to your regular discussion.
Ditto! Boy am I glad we built our coop up on pillars!
lol she probably hasnt a clue! they are def different.
you will have to go take a look at them, any will work, but those are best for avoiding more wood on outside.....But any skid is free framework and you can always put cheap board on the outside!
Many places build them differently, there is a pallet 'factory' in the town I work in, and you can see 3 or 4 varieties stacked by the hundreds most days. It makes sense that the 'shingle' ones you get are better, regular asphalt roofing shingles weigh about 90 lbs a bundle, and they often stack 30 or so on a pallet, so huge amount of weight there.

Other places I have seen or gotten pallets.... local dialysis clinic (much of their medical supply are brought in on pallets), grocery stores, flooring stores (heavy duty ones used for bulk tile) and local contractors who do flooring installation may also have them. I have never checked at our local hospitals or schools but if you know anyone who works maintenance at them I would ask because I imagine they also get them.
Lots of places that get stuff delivered on pallets have to dispose of them pretty quickly because they don't have storage room for them, so they may be burned or otherwise destroyed within a day of the delivery, so you may have to agree to pick them up on certain days to get them.

Last edited:
Iron Horse Farm - never been. Are they doing the rings on english or western saddles? Here are my 4 welsummer chicks (I fixed this chick's feet, except for the right foot, right toe, which sticks up). Thanks for all the help on that fix everyone!
I think girls. English or Western? I wouldn't know the difference, seriously horse inept over here. I usually just go chat up the neighbors and grab a cheeseburger. Here is info on an upcoming event: http://www.mountedgames.org/events/view/163

I think girls. English or Western? I wouldn't know the difference, seriously horse inept over here. I usually just go chat up the neighbors and grab a cheeseburger.

Here is info on an upcoming event:

http://www.mountedgames.org/events/view/163

Easiest way to tell is if the saddle has a horn. Definitely english. Looks neat, I will have to take my daughter out to an event.

Back
Top Bottom