Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    you are not serious are you?

2. stake

stake Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2013
    Malvern, pa
    Howdy from Chester County

3. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Look at the website...and than look at pricing...I just copied and pasted
    [​IMG]

4. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    sounds like my kind of day.

5. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    post away

6. stake

stake Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2013
    Malvern, pa
    Funny, its true. Its written on their brochure....also got mentioned on MSNBC Morning Joe...a while back....

7. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

8. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    I went to twin Valley, they used to take the Tilalpia from our stock ponds, I loved aquaculture! We are going Saturday Morning! Wear your best chicken hat!! ha!
    Yeah I thought that was pretty amazing!!! LOL ( side note: I had gone on a few dates with this guy that had this done, He would just go throw up so he could eat more, I was like umm.. yeah I gotta go....)
    Kids are 50% off.. 1 broody hen for 1 kids meal! I GotCha! you can bring your chickens meet up there! We are stopping there on the way to your place! LOL ( I think it is somewhat on the way! lol)

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

10. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Betta has been quiet, she still overwhelmed with the move and incubator situation.???

Have we gotten a definite on the summer get together dinner/swap yet,,,,need to get this on the calendar if it is going to happen.especially if it is gonna turn out to be an all weekend event.

Thank you !! to all those helping out with the orp's, these birds in particular are special,,,,and Chad I need to send my big SLW baby to camp, he drew blood on hubby, still can not understand, he is so nice to everyone else (maybe hubby should go to freezer camp)

I am sure there's more I wanted to type, but my brain is not awake yet...

**a friend at work has an extra kindle fire she wants to sell me for $175...is this a decent price...[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by