Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania

He may already have a home. But I will let you know if it doesn't work out! Thanks!

2. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

She was off at least three hours. I went out and all the coops were on alert, hems inside, roosters standing guard. I think something was around and spooked them.
    Edit: she's back on the nest, I'll probably try putting them back.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
  3. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

4. eweaber

eweaber Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2012
    Lebanon PA
    I have a dozen serama eggs in the bator now. I don't "need" a roo right now. I was willing to give him a home. I'm just getting started with chickens and I am not sure if/what I want to start breeding. Thanks for the offer.

5. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    I also have 3 you could choose from! [​IMG]

6. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Is she sitting in the Lazy Boy sipping a glass of chardonnay? Tell her to get back to work!

7. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    If anyone wants Swedish duck eggs, mine are laying. I'm not ready to hatch duck eggs yet, so LMK if you want some. Otherwise they become 'canine scramblers'.

8. Blackcrest

Blackcrest Out Of The Brooder

I finally got My coop all done and the girls are settled in their new home. I used some old plant holders there were using in their old coop. This coop is nicer warmer. i used see through roofing to let natural light in , and to let them see the night sky. and who knows maybe get a roo one day for a little star lit romance. There a little door on the side to let them out of the coop. But I need to build a fence first so they'll be in house for the next few days to get used to it. AND one of these girls lays a brown egg. Haven't figured out which one yet.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Very nice! Makes me feel like mine look like old shacks and plywood boxes. Oh yeah, they are.

10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by