Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Had to get back on the OJ tonight...yep a night off won't kill me. Saturday night was heavy enough to float a boat [​IMG]

2. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Out of my recent hatch I have 3 partridge silkies (staying) and 9 BBS bantam orps (for sale) left. I was so glad to meet Penta this past weekend when she came to collect the 2 white silkies. From all appearances they are already being spoiled well, lol!

We are going this weekend to pick up Aidens 4H trio and we are both so excited!

Heather, I have 4 SL from your pair developing in the incubator. I am SO excited about them! I added the two columbian pullets to their coop so hopefully they will decide to lay soon. I will be getting a really nice columbian roo from great lines later this summer. I think I am hooked on Cochins. I will be keeping them and my partridge silkies for sure. All of my bantam orps will be for sale.

3. eweaber

eweaber Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2012
    Lebanon PA
    I use the highest wattage I can get then I use a dimmer that you plug the light fixture into. You can adjust the brightness to whatever you want.

4. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

5. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    If this day doesn't turn around, I will need a straight jacket! I have not taken a breath yet that something hasn't gone wrong. AAAAAAACK![​IMG]
    Anyone else have to chisel the coop or run door to get the birds out?

6. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania
    Alright, so my best friend's birthday is coming up [​IMG] Well, being a well affiliated enabler, this provides the perfect opportunity for attack! (she's also a poultry lover!)
    Her secret bday present [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(Ignore Duke the photo-bomber [​IMG] He's fallen hopelessly in love with the new quackers and won't leave their side)
    [​IMG]

7. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    [​IMG]

8. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    Wow.. sick for a few days.. A lot of catching up to do..
    So I take 5 and you order 100?!?! LOL I would love to help.. No bator.. and I am not interested in duckies, although they are super cute! Good Luck!
    Feel better!! I got knocked on my but yesterday.. Every time I get sick, goes straight to the sinuses.. kills me.. Thank goodness I save some Ammox from the last time.. I know not supposed to do that.. but i feel better all ready!
    Awe.. That is terrible! I am have my girls on Lock down, i see to many Foxes and Hawks flying around, I can't wait for the weather to break and get the BF out and put the enclosed run out.. Apparently he has quiet the idea for doing this, pouring cement and all!! Again, Sorry for your loss [​IMG]

9. motherhen71185

motherhen71185 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    I noticed the york county poultry fanciers are having a show april 13th at the 4h center in york. Any one going to that? :)

10. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    For all those who keep getting sick, mix up a batch of Super Tonic: Equal parts grated onion, garlic, ginger, horseradish and some FRESH cayenne pepper or the hottest pepper you can get. Pour in some Braggs Apple Cider vinegar to fill the bottle. Leave in a cool, dark place for 2 weeks. Strain and drink 1-2 tsp several times a day. You'll clear right up, and it helps with nausea too.
    I believe Kiomey is going, she goes to their meetings.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by