Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Oh, and a BTW, I got notification from the map that 3 people have comments on their pins that someone close by is looking for hatching eggs.

2. ctfeathers

ctfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2013
    Eastern PA
    That would require the person actually answering the phone and/or email.
    I think that is a lost call. Thus why I am moving on.

3. BorderBrigade

BorderBrigade Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    Perry County, PA
    Maybe I'm oblivious but id love to see this map to see where everyone is:) anyone else in Perry County?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  4. mrsmc604

mrsmc604 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 21, 2013
    Ebensburg, PA
  5. mrsmc604

Feb 21, 2013
    Ebensburg, PA
    My uncle and I have decided on Marans this year ... hoping to get black/copper, blue, and have already ordered 3 cuckoo. Peeps are due from a friend of his at the end of April ... I CANNOT WAIT!! Good thing we are waiting a bit, anyway ... the guys were supposed to have the heat done in the house a week (or two) ago and decided to replace the oil tanks last-minute. So, house can't be finished until the heat is in ... and still I'm waiting!

6. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    if you just move on, that person will do it again to someone else, you need to let other people know where this person is and the name maybe and what they did to you. even if you don't give the name, theres ways to let people know that they aren't honest people

7. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

The link is in Missy's signature.

8. mrsmc604

Feb 21, 2013
    Ebensburg, PA
    CUTIES!!!!![​IMG]

What part of Lebanon are you from? I lived there for 10 years and graduated from CC. My parents still live there.

9. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

That's cool! I never knew it had that feature. I'll have to keep it in mind. BTW Could a few of you just move South to the PA border, to keep Me, Kiomey and FGChad company??[​IMG]

10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    interesting! How does that work!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by