Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

YAY Harmony has a serama pip! THIS IS THE LAST OF her serama hatching! THANK GOD!

I have a woman who needs 10 Black Silkie Chicks, along with the blues she is buying from me. Does anyone local to Reading know where she can find some young day olds? She said she dont want to drive too far or else she will do a mail order through a hatchery.

Sara did you hatch any blacks or just whites? also she may be closer to you if you can find them for her. And let me know if you have any chicks to sell because I dont have enough for the locals wanting them.

Anyone know how to sex WFS? I think I got it figured out but not sure

Last edited:
Oh, and a BTW, I got notification from the map that 3 people have comments on their pins that someone close by is looking for hatching eggs.

Ok, I can't find my blue pen.

I have OE Hatching Eggs, MF Cochin Hatching Eggs, and Black Copper Marans hatching eggs. I won't have BCM eggs for much longer as my roo's name is 'soup'.

Well maybe someone should explain it to me. How is asking what is funny attacking someone? She said LOL and I asked what is funny. So how was that bad mouthing anyone?

Did I say something about Sally that I missed maybe?

I'd love to have it explained to me as well. I'd love to know how complimenting you is somehow "attacking", "picking a fight" and "ganging up" on someone else.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm oblivious but id love to see this map to see where everyone is:) anyone else in Perry County?

I'm not that far..I'm just south of Mt. Holly

It's in Missydcpc's signature ... but here's the link .. http://www.communitywalk.com/pa_bycers/map/1552784

Thankies

if you just move on, that person will do it again to someone else, you need to let other people know where this person is and the name maybe and what they did to you. even if you don't give the name, theres ways to let people know that they aren't honest people

I agree...I've PMed people when they asked about purchasing from places that I've had less than stellar experiences with.

That's cool! I never knew it had that feature. I'll have to keep it in mind. BTW Could a few of you just move South to the PA border, to keep Me, Kiomey and FGChad company??:D

I'm not that far north of you!

interesting! How does that work!

I'm not quite sure..I don't even know how they did that...I just got emails stating that they'd posted on 3 links.

That's cool! I never knew it had that feature. I'll have to keep it in mind. BTW Could a few of you just move South to the PA border, to keep Me, Kiomey and FGChad company??
big_smile.png

I am in Red Lion! But somehow I am not on the map...
Quote:
Can you please put me on the map? 17356.. Thanks!!!

I am so disgusted right now, bear with me while I vent..... It started weekend before last our little geriatric dwarf hamster died, then Monday this week our equally geriatric guinea pig dies, followed by a younger guinea pig the very next day!!! I figure "they come in 3's, right?!?" Good, we're done - 2 weren't a surprise.... So then my one EE has been acting funny, couldn't figure her out. Brought her in yesterday in a cage, suspected vent gleet. Couldn't get her to eat/drink. I tried everything Sally said to do but I was too late!!! She was sleeping this am while the kids were getting ready for school - still breathing. I just went back to check on her again and she's gone!!!! It's times like this that I wish I had NO animals!!! I love them all so much, but to lose 4 in appx 10 days???? I think I need some of Chad's special orange juice.....

hit.gif
barnie.gif
hit.gif

I am so disgusted right now, bear with me while I vent..... It started weekend before last our little geriatric dwarf hamster died, then Monday this week our equally geriatric guinea pig dies, followed by a younger guinea pig the very next day!!! I figure "they come in 3's, right?!?" Good, we're done - 2 weren't a surprise.... So then my one EE has been acting funny, couldn't figure her out. Brought her in yesterday in a cage, suspected vent gleet. Couldn't get her to eat/drink. I tried everything Sally said to do but I was too late!!! She was sleeping this am while the kids were getting ready for school - still breathing. I just went back to check on her again and she's gone!!!! It's times like this that I wish I had NO animals!!! I love them all so much, but to lose 4 in appx 10 days???? I think I need some of Chad's special orange juice.....

hit.gif
barnie.gif
hit.gif

hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom