Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    YAY Harmony has a serama pip! THIS IS THE LAST OF her serama hatching! THANK GOD!

I have a woman who needs 10 Black Silkie Chicks, along with the blues she is buying from me. Does anyone local to Reading know where she can find some young day olds? She said she dont want to drive too far or else she will do a mail order through a hatchery.

Sara did you hatch any blacks or just whites? also she may be closer to you if you can find them for her. And let me know if you have any chicks to sell because I dont have enough for the locals wanting them.

Anyone know how to sex WFS? I think I got it figured out but not sure

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  3. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Ok, I can't find my blue pen.

I have OE Hatching Eggs, MF Cochin Hatching Eggs, and Black Copper Marans hatching eggs. I won't have BCM eggs for much longer as my roo's name is 'soup'.

4. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky

I'd love to have it explained to me as well. I'd love to know how complimenting you is somehow "attacking", "picking a fight" and "ganging up" on someone else.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  5. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

I'm not that far..I'm just south of Mt. Holly

Thankies

I agree...I've PMed people when they asked about purchasing from places that I've had less than stellar experiences with.

I'm not that far north of you!

I'm not quite sure..I don't even know how they did that...I just got emails stating that they'd posted on 3 links.

6. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

7. motherhen71185

motherhen71185 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    I am in Red Lion! But somehow I am not on the map...
    Quote:
    Can you please put me on the map? 17356.. Thanks!!!

8. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

9. MButerbaugh

MButerbaugh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2012
    I am so disgusted right now, bear with me while I vent..... It started weekend before last our little geriatric dwarf hamster died, then Monday this week our equally geriatric guinea pig dies, followed by a younger guinea pig the very next day!!! I figure "they come in 3's, right?!?" Good, we're done - 2 weren't a surprise.... So then my one EE has been acting funny, couldn't figure her out. Brought her in yesterday in a cage, suspected vent gleet. Couldn't get her to eat/drink. I tried everything Sally said to do but I was too late!!! She was sleeping this am while the kids were getting ready for school - still breathing. I just went back to check on her again and she's gone!!!! It's times like this that I wish I had NO animals!!! I love them all so much, but to lose 4 in appx 10 days???? I think I need some of Chad's special orange juice.....

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by