Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    HA!

2. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    LOL. Need an Apaloosa too and I'll bring the egg dying kit. Hmmm...may need to stop and get more vinegar and blue coloring tablets lol

Hmmm... I'm with mom! I'm dying to get some steaks Anthony Bourdain was on an emu farm in WI and they did one up....I gotta say that was the most amazing looking meat....[​IMG] All red meat....Kinda like a 2 legged steer with tons of filet mignon

3. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Everyone has emu on the brain I love it! I want one for three or five maybe. Breakfast for a family of 4 in an egg. Or take one and hard boil it and take one hard boiled egg deviled to a summer picnic lol

4. ctfeathers

ctfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2013
    Eastern PA
    I already posted this... I think it ate my post? I am not sure what happened, because I didn't actually hit the post button on this picture before my phone died. Was trying to take a picture, which didn't really work out too well.

Does anyone have bantam EE chick pics?

5. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Really, you drove to mount joy and did not stop to see any of us ,,,did you let me a few..
    so it's alcohol for me, and exhaustion for you........that's be bad cause I am always exhausted

6. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

Halloween is officially gone! Didn't see any feathers so I'm thinking HAWK so everyone will be staying in their runs for awhile can't loose any of my good birds!!

Solo happy to hear you are having a good time!!

Wow you def are a glut ten for punishment even more birds!! But heck they are doo much fun and I bet DD is solo happy!!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  7. BorderBrigade

BorderBrigade Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    Perry County, PA

Hi Annie! I am from perry county. I put mine out at four weeks with a heat lamp In my horse barn and they are fine. They use the lamp when they need to and get away when they don't. They are pretty tough.

1 person likes this.
  8. motherhen71185

motherhen71185 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    wow... Had a lot of catching up to do! :) Little one was sick with a stomach bug. I am spraying lysol EVERYWHERE. I don't wanna get sick! I LOVE ducks, but they are SO messy and stinky. Maybe when it warms up so i can keep them outside earlier. :) I have a pair of black copper maran chicks (from 2 different breeders, so they can be a breeding pair if they turn out nice) The roo is about 4 weeks, the hen is about 3 weeks. Also have a BO roo that is 3 weeks, and i might have a speckled sussex roo in the next week or so. (can't quite tell yet) :) hope everyone is having a good weekend! I have to get some spring cleaning done as well. And and I am HOPING we don't get this stupid snow!

9. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA

Saw you claim the turkeys, HAHAHA!!!

10. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

I wish I were sorry, but I'm not. When I went in there was a dog rescue there, I almost left with a dog!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by