Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

TSC in shrewsbury has cool banties but I only need 2 to go with my silver laced Wyandotte. Anyone lookin for 4 banties for their flock??? Id let you pick your 4...youd just have to swing by and pick them up
smile.png
I may head up to York tomorrow to the Agway to check out what they have in though too.
This morning the West York Agway had a new shipment of Buff Oprington pullets, about 7 Australorp pullets, maybe 25 Easter egger pullets, Rhode Island Red pullets, some white leghorn and barred rock pullets and about 10 French Black Copper Marans straight run chicks ($14) All of the chick they have now are from Mount Healthy except for the FBCM which are from a local breeder. They are getting another shipment of chicks in on Thursday.

I have some that are about that age. They're in the metal shed out there, but have a heat lamp (250 watt red heat lamp). They've been out there for about two weeks? Maybe longer?
that's what we have is the 250 watt heat lamp. Took it off of them because they are in 72* constantly and I don't think they really need it now. It's that on to do? Just did that today and they haven't been yelling at me! :)

Really tired, been a busy day,,,,that first really good clean out of spring,,,,really let's you know that you were a couch potato all winter.....(I hurt )...but I did get 1 of the houses completely emptied and washed down... deep litter is great for winter but a pain to clean out.

also have to stay close to home, got a call from a friend that they were putting her mother into hospice today...(cancer patient for 3 years now )...need to stay handy for her, she's always been there for me...

Tomorrow is cleaning day for our coop also... but not nearly as rough as cleaning the deep litter for spring, so I can't complain too much!

Sorry to hear about your friends Mom, hospice care is a godsend for folks, but never easy to handle the final stages of diseases. Glad you are able to be there for her!
hugs.gif

This is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone had experience with this company before???? I saw this, and began to go nuts!!! Those lil cochins I am gonna hatch from eggs Blarney has could SOOOOOOO live in this in STYLE!!!!! I think I love this and am wondering if I begged my parents and husband enough if I would manage to get it for my birthday.........

Back
Top Bottom