Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    I know! I know! You are supposed to wait until a few good rains to wash the crap off the roads. Well...[​IMG] We don't. DH and I have been out twice already. We would have been out a lot more if he weren't working all the time. The motorcycle stays ready through the whole winter. Sometimes I am in several layers and snow pants, but we ride when we can.

2. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, it is pretty small. You would still have to add a bigger yard for them to play in.
    This is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

3. eweaber

eweaber Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2012
    Lebanon PA
    As long as the roads are dry my dad and I go on short rides all winter long. We usually do a Xmas day ride and a New Years day ride.

4. heatherscooby77

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Okay I have gone crazy. Someone on here posted about there being Blue Swedish ducks at the TSC in Mt Joy....................

I went and bought some, and 1 Khaki Campbell!

5. yelnad

yelnad Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 3, 2012
    Central PA

Mine are still inside, but only because we just started building our coop today. But the lady I got them from said they can go out as long as there is a light. Soon! I need my bathroom back!

6. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Yep. It's that one right there! [​IMG]
    Yep that sounds like the first words from any chicken mathaholic in denial.
    Really?

7. fawngrovechad

fawngrovechad Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2012
    PA in USA
    GREAT info! What's the minimum quantity??? I just need 2 to keep my wyandotte company while they feather out. Shes younger than the others and will be moving soon. Thanks so much!

8. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    WEEELLLPPP... My extreme exhaustion has led to yet another claim of turkey eggs, bidding on some MF D'Uccle eggs (I only have a pair right now), and BINing some silkied duck eggs. Yup. I should get off of here and go to bed before I buy emus or something.

9. heatherscooby77

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Yes Chad, really! I actually gave in, DD, and DP wanted them. I told them Blue Sweds, but there was a lonely little KC, so we brought him home too! I like Sally's Ancona Ducks to, I like animals that are black, blue, and white. Patterns too!!!

10. heatherscooby77

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    My mom wants to try an emu, I am just not that into keeping one long term. I wouldn't mind hatching one. I just don't want to keep it!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by