Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I'm ready to get rid of the snow! Anyone else ready to ride?

I know! I know! You are supposed to wait until a few good rains to wash the crap off the roads. Well...
hide.gif
We don't. DH and I have been out twice already. We would have been out a lot more if he weren't working all the time. The motorcycle stays ready through the whole winter. Sometimes I am in several layers and snow pants, but we ride when we can.

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, it is pretty small. You would still have to add a bigger yard for them to play in.
This is adorable.....but... Not very big. Be careful.

This is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone had experience with this company before???? I saw this, and began to go nuts!!! Those lil cochins I am gonna hatch from eggs Blarney has could SOOOOOOO live in this in STYLE!!!!! I think I love this and am wondering if I begged my parents and husband enough if I would manage to get it for my birthday.........

I know! I know! You are supposed to wait until a few good rains to wash the crap off the roads. Well...
hide.gif
We don't. DH and I have been out twice already. We would have been out a lot more if he weren't working all the time. The motorcycle stays ready through the whole winter. Sometimes I am in several layers and snow pants, but we ride when we can.
As long as the roads are dry my dad and I go on short rides all winter long. We usually do a Xmas day ride and a New Years day ride.

Ok folks in Centre County. I want these cluckers to go outside soon! They are 4 weeks old. How much longer should I wait? As you all know it is still unpleasantly cold. I can easily put their heat lamp out there and it won't be drafty. I don't want to do anything to jeopardize them but they are starting to out grow the brooder. Any suggestions?

Mine are still inside, but only because we just started building our coop today. But the lady I got them from said they can go out as long as there is a light. Soon! I need my bathroom back!

Can anyone tell me, are any of these EE bantams?
Yep. It's that one right there!
lau.gif

Yeah.......I only am going to have two or three banty hens max........and am figuring on a run added to it........
Yep that sounds like the first words from any chicken mathaholic in denial.
Okay I have gone crazy. Someone on here posted about there being Blue Swedish ducks at the TSC in Mt Joy....................

I went and bought some, and 1 Khaki Campbell!
Really?

This morning the West York Agway had a new shipment of Buff Oprington pullets, about 7 Australorp pullets, maybe 25 Easter egger pullets, Rhode Island Red pullets, some white leghorn and barred rock pullets and about 10 French Black Copper Marans straight run chicks ($14)  All of the chick they have now are from Mount Healthy except for the FBCM which are from a local breeder.  They are getting another shipment of chicks in on Thursday.

GREAT info! What's the minimum quantity??? I just need 2 to keep my wyandotte company while they feather out. Shes younger than the others and will be moving soon. Thanks so much!

WEEELLLPPP... My extreme exhaustion has led to yet another claim of turkey eggs, bidding on some MF D'Uccle eggs (I only have a pair right now), and BINing some silkied duck eggs. Yup. I should get off of here and go to bed before I buy emus or something.

Yep. It's that one right there!
lau.gif

Yep that sounds like the first words from any chicken mathaholic in denial.
Really?

Yes Chad, really! I actually gave in, DD, and DP wanted them. I told them Blue Sweds, but there was a lonely little KC, so we brought him home too! I like Sally's Ancona Ducks to, I like animals that are black, blue, and white. Patterns too!!!

WEEELLLPPP... My extreme exhaustion has led to yet another claim of turkey eggs, bidding on some MF D'Uccle eggs (I only have a pair right now), and BINing some silkied duck eggs. Yup. I should get off of here and go to bed before I buy emus or something.

My mom wants to try an emu, I am just not that into keeping one long term. I wouldn't mind hatching one. I just don't want to keep it!

Back
Top Bottom