Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Sounds like a wonderful day. Did you have fun? My 6 yo granddaughter wants to go.
  2. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    Movies sometimes scare me too but maybe the next time you watch it you won't be so scared! That is one of my daughter's favorite movies! Thank you for posting on here we love hearing from fellow chicken lovers, which I am sure you are too!
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  3. JoanO

JoanO Out Of The Brooder

Oct 10, 2011
    Spring Grove, PA
    I'm not sure how to use the "multi quote" button but i wanted to say thanks to all of you for responding to my G.

That particular movie was last summer. She retains things like no other kid I know.

She IS another chicken lover. Although she doesn't enjoy the chores that go along with them . [​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  4. stake

stake Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2013
    Malvern, pa

No exception required...hope your kittens enjoy the conversation.
  5. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

They are Mallards...or whatever TSC sells as Mallards.
  6. yelnad

yelnad Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 3, 2012
    Central PA

Hi! We love Brave here and watch it a lot! We agree that there are some scary parts. Merida is an awesome princess!
  7. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

I believe Blarney, Blackbird, Reyvaughn, and Kiomey have said definitely going.

I am working on it (or DH as the case may be).[​IMG]
  8. Kiomey

Kiomey Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2012
    Southern York County

I also work at Blevins Fruit Farm in Stewartstown pa! We have awesome peaches but I don't recall a big festival. :confused:. But if you're ever down this way this summer make sure to stop in! :)

:D sounds like my predicament! We of the crazy chicken people must flock together! :lol:

Nice to meet ya at chick night in redlion!

it was so great meeting you! Thanks again for the ride to my car! I wasn't looking forward to walking across the muddy hills back to where I parked xD

We definitely need to have a meet-up/hangout night with so yo co peeps! I vote bill batemans in shrewsbury! XD
  9. fawngrovechad

fawngrovechad Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2012
    PA in USA
    That's too funny about your DH's thinking but I bet you're right! The chicken castle looks awesome! I will be building a duck house from free pallets soon but won't have to worry about windows!!!
  10. Kiomey

Kiomey Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2012
    Southern York County
    what are the chances you can come over and help me build a pallet house for chickens (or even ducks just don't tell my Loverman :lol:) I have a friend saving and bringing me a bunch of pallets this spring but am not entirely sure I'll know what to do with em. My Loverman claims it'll be too much work to rip em apart and use em. ... I kinda thought there would be other ways lol
    any tips people? :D

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by