Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Quote:
Nope, Now You're too far away! York is 45 minutes from my house!!
tongue.gif

Last edited:
I vote for a Saturday or Sunday afternoon/evening cuz I have dance everyother night it seems
lol.png
I have dance every day! Once the water gets to temp it's game on....It's a dangerous sport...shower dancing that is....and just an FYI...if you dry off and dance after the shower with a hot cup of coffee in the morning, the impact of the hot coffee is greater after a shower pre-clothing! Just saying. Over soaped showers can be a reckless mistake as well. As far as poles...i leave them to the pros...I've ran into a few, but they are better used to hold the power lines up.

Chad, I think I saw you today.....
I would never wear a belt like that.
Nope, Now You're too far away! York is 45 minutes from my house!!
tongue.gif
I don't understand how you can be lost so far down and only be 45min from York. I can get to York with a hoof into it in 45 min.
Chad your grandchildren are due out tomorrow
Excellent!
I just died laughing!!
lol.png

Someone Photoshop chickens on his shoulders
What are you saying? I hold them, I don't let them all rest on my shoulders

So who is going to chicks night out at the red lion mill tonight? :)

Well not me. We have 4-H tonight. With all the new people on here I want to extend an invitation to get your kiddos involved in 4-H. We go to the Lebanon County club. If you don't have a club in your area, you can migrate to another county. I finally got some news on the Lebanon County Poultry Club. Its still going to happen! The main persons who are organizing it want to make sure that the got all there ducks in a row!!!!! LeBlackbird, we will be at the picnic on 09/22! Hope to see you there!!!

We have 4-H tonight.  With all the new people on here I want to extend an invitation to get your kiddos involved in 4-H.  We go to the Lebanon County club.  If you don't have a club in your area, you can migrate to another county. 

I couldn't agree more! It is a wonderful thing to share our passion with our children! Not only is Aiden learning lots, but so am I!

Back
Top Bottom