Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Chad, I think I saw you today.....
    [​IMG]

2. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  3. swataracreek

swataracreek Chillin' With My Peeps

Chad your grandchildren are due out tomorrow

4. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania
    I just died laughing!! :lol: Someone Photoshop chickens on his shoulders

5. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    I have dance every day! Once the water gets to temp it's game on....It's a dangerous sport...shower dancing that is....and just an FYI...if you dry off and dance after the shower with a hot cup of coffee in the morning, the impact of the hot coffee is greater after a shower pre-clothing! Just saying. Over soaped showers can be a reckless mistake as well. As far as poles...i leave them to the pros...I've ran into a few, but they are better used to hold the power lines up.

6. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    I would never wear a belt like that.
    I don't understand how you can be lost so far down and only be 45min from York. I can get to York with a hoof into it in 45 min.
    Excellent!
    What are you saying? I hold them, I don't let them all rest on my shoulders

7. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Well not me. We have 4-H tonight. With all the new people on here I want to extend an invitation to get your kiddos involved in 4-H. We go to the Lebanon County club. If you don't have a club in your area, you can migrate to another county. I finally got some news on the Lebanon County Poultry Club. Its still going to happen! The main persons who are organizing it want to make sure that the got all there ducks in a row!!!!! LeBlackbird, we will be at the picnic on 09/22! Hope to see you there!!!

8. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    I am going to the York show come high (he 2x hockey sticks) or high water!!!

9. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA

I had been planning on going and even having my oldest do showmanship. But hubby reminded me last weekend that is the day of the autism walk. So I am going to miss it.

10. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA

I couldn't agree more! It is a wonderful thing to share our passion with our children! Not only is Aiden learning lots, but so am I!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by