Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

2. motherhen71185

motherhen71185 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    It was great meeting you too! and Sangreyhenhouse! No problem with the ride. Didn't want you to have to lug your prize the whole way over there in the dark and mudd. :)

Sangrey is Very nice! We had a nice chat as well! I won a 5lb bag of medicated chick feed and Kiomey won a big bale of wood shavings.
    We were looking at the chicks and noticed the infamous "araucanas" (actually EE) and couldn't help but laugh. They were awful cute! I was SO tempted to bring home a duck or two, but Kiomey talked me out of it. THANK YOU!!! :-D

3. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    I agree. It was a little scary at times. Did you get to eat lots of popcorn, and candy?

4. motherhen71185

motherhen71185 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    Oh almost forgot KIOMEY: I second the get together at Bill Batemans! Maybe a swap/ fun night out and a few drinks? :) The swap should be done BEFORE the consumption of alcohol though.... lol I have heard the stories from chad and others about the drunken buys on ebay. [​IMG]

5. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm in![​IMG]

6. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    [​IMG]

7. Kiomey

Kiomey Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2012
    Southern York County
    I vote for a Saturday or Sunday afternoon/evening cuz I have dance everyother night it seems :lol:

8. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Don't trust mapquest. We are all so much closer! Look, Bruce is supposed to be over 2 hrs from me and he made it today in around an hour. We have these things called big roads and many strong warriors travel them. (yep best native american voice over I can do)
    Love it!
    Howdy and welcome aboard!! Grab a pencil and paper and hold on. Some folks in here can really run up the posts lol
    [​IMG] Did I meet you? Or did I respond to a post....sorry some night the leprechauns and garden gnomes put something in my OJ that I provide them and may forget what I post lol
    Ummm...I had to read it 4 times and said it twice to get it right. Not that I know of lol
    I LOVE that movie!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]And that Merida, she is a cutie for sure!
    You don't rip them apart! Get the tight skids and there's no ripping. Or there are other ways like my one is built.
    WOAH WOAH WOAH ..........Why is it I get named in drunken ebay buying? psst...( *whispering* your gonna make the new people think I'm a drunken hatchaholic kilt wearing chicken whisperer) Which is completely untrue....I don't always wear a kilt

9. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    [​IMG]Oh crud! You are one of the newer people and you have figured this out already?!?!?!?!?

10. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    [​IMG] But your too far away [​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by