Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

2. stake

stake Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2013
    Malvern, pa
    Any of the bater folks ever try hatching eggs from Whole Foods or Trader Joe's? There's a thread somewhere in BYC that folks are getting 50% hatche rates..though most are production type birds.....nothing exotic....

3. stake

stake Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2013
    Malvern, pa

#5 checked!!!

4. fawngrovechad

fawngrovechad Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2012
    PA in USA
    U ain't terrible!!! I just chose to charge $1 because my son and I just wanna make some chump change :) if I get more people wanting them, I can always charge more if my girls can't keep up :)

5. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

6. fawngrovechad

fawngrovechad Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2012
    PA in USA
    [​IMG]
    I laugh in the face of child labor laws!!!

[​IMG]
    How awesome is life baby!!!

7. chickencowranch

chickencowranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2012
    Mt Wolf, Pa
    My Coop
    Quote:My hubby likes going down when we have the time. We usually park at the high school and ride the wagon over.

8. MButerbaugh

MButerbaugh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2012
    Really just defraying costs, I do however give a few doz here and there away.... My parents, in laws, etc. but seriously no one has complained about the price and I have several repeat customers! Told DH the other day that I need more chickens.... Business has been picking up!!!!! Lol he's not buying it though.....[​IMG]

9. motherhen71185

motherhen71185 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    HI everyone! You all have been busy today! Just thought i would give you an update on teh sick chick. Seems she just got some dust.... She is bright an chipper. I put electrolytes in their water and moved them out to the shed (coop) all different low dust bedding/ more ventilation and more room. Boy are they happy!!! They are flying al lover the place. The one was trying to take a dust bath in the shavings so I put a container of DE in for him. I am still keeping an eye on everyone, but i guess it was a fals alarm. Sorry for the paniced posts. I am new to this and know how quickly a diseas can wipe out your flock. I tend to worry easily... Thanks again to everyone who posted info for me! Greatly appreciated! I will post some pics this evening of every one in their new home!

10. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Great news Motherhen! It isn't just Good Friday, it is a Great Friday!

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by