Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Looks great! Don't be afraid to add a nice porch in front of the door. We have a 4 ft porch on the front of ours and it makes all the difference in the world when it's muddy and icy outside!
    Was worth every extra penny to us, at least.
    Cute! Friends recommended these two to us today...

and this one made us about howl! So cute!

I'd say he won't leave his girls now... so should be good to go!
    X100 here!! Was a great day!
    Glad he is adjusting well! He is a good guy, glad he finally got a flock to call his own!
    Absolutely!

2. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Chick starter till they're ready for lay mash. Treats: Scrambled eggs, oatmeal, corn, leftover veggies, veggie peelings (except potato), fruit (except citrus)

3. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

Also ~ when adding any treats make sure they have access to grit.

4. stake

stake Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2013
    Malvern, pa
    well, a big hug back at ya:hugs

5. Kiomey

Kiomey Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2012
    Southern York County

Hey yeah! My Loverman has done blacksmithing demos for the past few years there! :) my dad's band The Countrymen used to play there all the time ^^

Ooh I might be waay interested! Just need to convince Loverman. :D

Congrats!

slow down on posting ppl! I'm stuck at a steampunk convention in Gettysburg all weekend and am having a heck of a time keeping up! :lol:

Also way excited gardeningmama! How are the babies doing? Did my 5 hatch okay? Did ya keep track of which 3 came from the blue eggs? I am so curious! Think I can get em Monday night?

6. cskotek

cskotek Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]
    Finished product of my mandarin nest box!

7. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania

That's what it looks like at the moment, I'm not sure yet :)

8. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

9. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Just how cool is this!!? Very nice. Would love to see pictures of your mandarins when you get them, eye candy!

10. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

They had 'non-Silkie' bantams at our TSC too, I was wondering what on earth they could be.

We went to the Dragon last night, can you say, 'Fry Pie'?, one of man's greatest Achievements. I discovered that they come in chocolate, dangerous, I know. I may never eat anything else....ever. We could not hang in until 8 for the livestock to be run through, which is a shame, because there was a huge hog there that I was very interested in seeing Keith handle. More livestock than I have ever seen there. I'll see if I can upload a picture. They also had a trio of Lady Amhearst Pheasants, very nice! I didn't even know what they were....went for HIGH dollar.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by