Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    My wee one was sick last week, now the 7yr old soon to be 8 as in on the 12th had her appendix taken out in the wee hours on Monday and than had complications. She is out and with me.

2. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Will get you names. My friend raises nothing but heirloom veggies

3. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Back from Williamsport late last night and will be going back up on Friday and than again on Sunday. So if anyone needs chick, chook or otherwise transported let me know.

4. motherhen71185

motherhen71185 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    Hope your little ones feel better soon. :(

5. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Have a lot more going on than just them sick. It's an ugly situation otherwise I wouldn't be going back ti Williamsport quite as much.

6. AUNT KAT

AUNT KAT Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2013
    Lebanon, Pa
    Sorry I'm late. My toddler and I were teaching the ducklings that they begin with the letter "D". Thank Goodness she was here to help me! WHEW! She did all the worksheets and sounding out words that start with D....and we put them up high in the ducky pen (Thank You duckies for playing along!!! Whatever works, right) I think we're gonna teach our beautiful hatching eggs we got from Ms. Blarney the letter "E", and maybe the Cornish chicks I got when I met up with Galgos @ TSC the letter "C".......... SEE! I CAN JUSTIFY TO MY HUSBAND WHY I NEED THESE!!!
    Ok, now seriously, I would LOOVE LOVE LOVE to visit you motherhen and see the sheep. I have never had the pleasure of even being near one, so to at least get an idea would be nice!!! Please let me know when good days are for you, if you truly are OK with it. I will try not to hug and cuddle all over them.....LOL

7. cskotek

cskotek Chillin' With My Peeps

So... How is the best way to get ducks friendly?? I have 4 ducklings ATM that are just starting to feather out.. And I want them to love me unlike my other ducks that only like me when I have feed. -.- Lol.

8. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA

Keep them both in my prayers Chad.

9. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

10. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Keep them fat and happy all the while loving up on them like the abominable snowman with bugs bunny. Than you cross your fingers and hope it works lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by