Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

Did you try advertising on Freecycle?

Check with companies that build pole buildings ~ they often have cover sheets that they just get rid of that they may give or sell for a cheaper price. The cover sheets are usually scratched or dented. We used the cover sheets from our building for one of our coops. They were just going to throw them away.

2. kinderhook703

kinderhook703 New Egg

Jan 30, 2012
    Lancaster, Pa
    Hi to everyone noticed i live close to some of you!

3. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA

I go to Centre Hall and get Southern States layer crumbles 50 lbs for $16.95. They also sell local honey, which is a bonus for me :)

Yay! So happy for you both!

4. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    22miles from Bloom as in ?

5. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    No rock here, either. We got engagement bands that we just spun for the marriage ceremony. We're getting titanium bands for the wedding. I too clean up, though makeup is still beyond me. My girlfriend came over and did it for me on Monday, I walked out and asked him what he thought, he asked where I was!
    Someone's having an omelet for breakfast!
    So a bunch of us get together on the first Monday night of the month, every month at a local restaurant. We have the private room in the back. At the March get together, I asked our waitress (same we always have, and basically an assistant manager) to grab the calendar for me, so I could reserve for our luncheon after the marriage ceremony. She looks at me like I have 2 heads when I asked for April 1. She says, "you guys are already on the schedule." I told her, no, I need it for 2 pm that afternoon. So she puts us on the schedule and then I request that they get the Pink Champagne cake from the local bakery. Fast forward to the luncheon and she comments that the cake the bakery sent is huge "like for a wedding" I laugh, and say "well this is a wedding" She asks "Whose?" Mine. LMAO...apparently I left some details out.
    Oooh mealworm starters....that might be good...since DH won't let me try them.
    My clean up times aren't usually my choice.
    Umm...you might be short enough to be one....but no, I don't think you really look like one...not round enough.
    Mine went out at 4 weeks. I hated the stink.
    That's how I picked my first 12 breeds.
    Welcome aboard! If you wanna see where everyone is located, check the map in my sig

1 person likes this.
  6. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Welcome! What do you have?

More importantly, how many more of what do you
    want?

Jk, sort of, glad to have you aboard!

7. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    kinderhook....as in kinderhook rd.......if so yes you are very close to some of us...

8. motherhen71185

motherhen71185 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    Hi!!! Red lion, york county here. :)

1 person likes this.
  9. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Wing a ding ding. Just tried calling you

10. Gardeningmama