Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Somebody else want to take this one???
gig.gif

uuuhhhmmmm.... we don't mention the subtraction thing in polite company!
hide.gif
My friend asked if I had any extra hens... I was like.. um... and here is the chicken math again... I only ever wanted 4! Now I have 13, 4 buff (lemon and Lavendar) 1 OEGF, 3 RIR, 2 SS, 2 EE and 1 Roo, and 12 eggs set in a bator... Not sure if any will hatch, but I was like.. umm No I don't have any extra!! HAHA, and of that, 5 are laying and I was told according to chicken math, if they are not laying they do not count!
pop.gif

My friend asked if I had any extra hens... I was like.. um... and here is the chicken math again... I only ever wanted 4! Now I have 13, 4 buff (lemon and Lavendar) 1 OEGF, 3 RIR, 2 SS, 2 EE and 1 Roo, and 12 eggs set in a bator... Not sure if any will hatch, but I was like.. umm No I don't have any extra!! HAHA, and of that, 5 are laying and I was told according to chicken math, if they are not laying they do not count!
pop.gif
gig.gif
Yes! so none of mine count yet!!! So i can go get a buunch more! lol

Thanks!!!

Yep!
Kinda thinking it was more a singles ad. As in SWM with chickens ISO SWF that loves and or has poultry. Ages range ?-? Must enjoy cleaning coops and long walks through tractor supply.
gig.gif

Single as in chicken owners. I'm sure we could get you fixed up. You need to let us get to know you first. I may be the drunken kilt wearing eBay egg shopping chatty chicken wisperer, but just like a roo we protect our girls. Where ya from, what kind of chickens do you have?
You had me at drunken kilt!
love.gif

Rooster giveaway ???
Better be careful with that. they tend to end up in the freezer!
well he came to the right place,,
good questions chad....need to add a few more....
can you build coops or do you buy prebuilt?
how far will you travel for a chicken ?
do you have other animals besides chicken?
can you butcher your own livestock ?

now age would be unimportant if these questions had the right answers....
Ok.. well what happened to newbie01 pssshh... typical.. all ready disappeared.. no Pictures up yet.. Getting the coop all stirred up... hahahaha!!

No rock here, either. We got engagement bands that we just spun for the marriage ceremony. We're getting titanium bands for the wedding. I too clean up, though makeup is still beyond me. My girlfriend came over and did it for me on Monday, I walked out and asked him what he thought, he asked where I was!
Someone's having an omelet for breakfast!
So a bunch of us get together on the first Monday night of the month, every month at a local restaurant. We have the private room in the back. At the March get together, I asked our waitress (same we always have, and basically an assistant manager) to grab the calendar for me, so I could reserve for our luncheon after the marriage ceremony. She looks at me like I have 2 heads when I asked for April 1. She says, "you guys are already on the schedule." I told her, no, I need it for 2 pm that afternoon. So she puts us on the schedule and then I request that they get the Pink Champagne cake from the local bakery. Fast forward to the luncheon and she comments that the cake the bakery sent is huge "like for a wedding" I laugh, and say "well this is a wedding" She asks "Whose?" Mine. LMAO...apparently I left some details out.
Oooh mealworm starters....that might be good...since DH won't let me try them.
My clean up times aren't usually my choice.
Umm...you might be short enough to be one....but no, I don't think you really look like one...not round enough.
Mine went out at 4 weeks. I hated the stink.
That's how I picked my first 12 breeds.
Welcome aboard! If you wanna see where everyone is located, check the map in my sig
I actually clean up REALLY well when I want to. Make-up I can do, I used to sell make-up & teach people how to apply it. I just rarely ever wear it myself.

Quote:
I am thinking of getting some chicks from Silkie. Is anyone else? Thought maybe we could do a combined shipping thing....
I would be willing to go up to 2 hours to meet some of you guys if I have a big enough combined order. I can even do that this weekend if you want. I would charge a little for gas from anyone I wasn't doing a swap with that was just purchasing, but there are plenty of birds on my wish list so just let me know what you have that I may want. Top of the list are Sebbies, Calls, Scovies & Toulouse.

well since my phone is in my locker at work, you gonna have to wait till 11 for a call back...
STOP !!!!! It is the shipping charges that's stopping me from ordering..
See reply above to motherhen to avoid shipping fees
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom