Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    Beautiful Silkies!!!! [​IMG] Too bad the previous owner gave him a hair cut!!! [​IMG]

2. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania
    He'll be fine, Reggie will molt out most of his hat before he's ready to show anyways! [​IMG] No biggie! Thanks Galgo

3. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA

Count me in on that one, too!

4. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Oh lucky you! Hers are very pretty! Good luck with your hatch!

5. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    In all honesty, that place is 2 hours and 36 minutes away. I very highly doubt that $2.15/100lbs is going to make it worth the delivery fees. I'll try calling the centre Hall feed store to see if their 2 ton delivery is bagged. If it is and it saves money, we can try that. Of course, feed would have to be picked up ASAP, because I don't think G would appreciate 2 tons of feed in the garage for very long, lol.

6. fawngrovechad

fawngrovechad Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2012
    PA in USA
    Man o man I'm way behind! This weekend the 9 chicks will begin staying out in barn!!! 3 more will be left inside

7. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

Those 2 free ducklings are still up on CL in York County! They are really cute. [​IMG]

http://york.craigslist.org/grd/3723441690.html

Quote: [​IMG]

[​IMG]