Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

missydcpc
mail.png
You can add me to the map you have going on. Locate me around hazleton :)

Do they do it in bagged feed?

Anyone else around State College area want to see about going in on some? Maybe we could do a big order... I'd want at least 500lbs myself, maybe more if we can get the garage organized.
Yes they do 50#bags.
Do they have large bags of medicated chick feed? All I can find is 5# bags of it.
Umbergers of Fontana has 40 or 50# bags
SAEGERTOWN, PA

ANNAP

wee.gif
wee.gif
Welcome
Does anyone want any coturnix chicks? I have two that hatched through the night and I'd rather not have a brooder for just two (I was just checking fertility).
Sure
In all honesty, that place is 2 hours and 36 minutes away. I very highly doubt that $2.15/100lbs is going to make it worth the delivery fees. I'll try calling the centre Hall feed store to see if their 2 ton delivery is bagged. If it is and it saves money, we can try that. Of course, feed would have to be picked up ASAP, because I don't think G would appreciate 2 tons of feed in the garage for very long, lol.
When I talked to him and asked him about that he said you guys should all figure out what you want and call him and he could figure it out for you. Than you know. If I got a discount on 250# Why wouldn't you guys get more of a discount and make it worth your while to get it delivered. Hell I could buy it and deliver it and not watch you guys talk about it lol. My trailer will haul 3 tons

Well, my White silkie bantam pair, Reggie & Rory, were out enjoying the weather today!
smile.png
Thought I'd snap some pics! What a cute couple! He's getting more gorgeous every day... Oh my gosh, she loves to pose!
lol.png
She's actually getting quite lovely, you'll see her all spiffy at the York show! Also, an update on the babies I moved. They're all doing quite well...
That Silkie hen is such a super model!

I know this was a few posts again about feed but I get my feed from Lancaster Ag. They are right off route 30 in Lancaster. They also. Deliver once a month to surrounding counties. I am in perry county and they come up the third Monday of every month. They offer all organics, locally grown, NON GMO feeds, ACV, horse,cattle,goat, fertilizers, everything ag pretty much. They offer chick, grower and layer chicken feed I pay 21.00 for 50lbs. Can't recommend them highly enough. If you google their name you'll find their website with hundreds of products. Love them!

I'm putting up an ad for duck eggs if anyone is interested. My ducks are out laying my chickens right now & I have more eggs than I can stuff in the bators. PM me if you want some. I have over 30 pure breed eggs available to ship TODAY!!!

Back
Top Bottom