Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. kada6305

kada6305 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2013
    Kersey, Pennsylvania
    yes it is may 3rd. We live about 30 minutes North of Dubois. so we were thinking of going, especially if we end up with more than one Drake with our Ducks..

2. cskotek

cskotek Chillin' With My Peeps

missydcpc [​IMG] You can add me to the map you have going on. Locate me around hazleton :)

1 person likes this.
  3. kada6305

kada6305 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2013
    Kersey, Pennsylvania
    yeah, add me too! right below St. Marys :)

4. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Yes they do 50#bags.
    Umbergers of Fontana has 40 or 50# bags
    Welcome
    Sure
    When I talked to him and asked him about that he said you guys should all figure out what you want and call him and he could figure it out for you. Than you know. If I got a discount on 250# Why wouldn't you guys get more of a discount and make it worth your while to get it delivered. Hell I could buy it and deliver it and not watch you guys talk about it lol. My trailer will haul 3 tons

5. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    That Silkie hen is such a super model!

6. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Yep it's an OJ night

7. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    She needs your zip code and she will add you

8. BorderBrigade

BorderBrigade Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    Perry County, PA
    I know this was a few posts again about feed but I get my feed from Lancaster Ag. They are right off route 30 in Lancaster. They also. Deliver once a month to surrounding counties. I am in perry county and they come up the third Monday of every month. They offer all organics, locally grown, NON GMO feeds, ACV, horse,cattle,goat, fertilizers, everything ag pretty much. They offer chick, grower and layer chicken feed I pay 21.00 for 50lbs. Can't recommend them highly enough. If you google their name you'll find their website with hundreds of products. Love them!

9. SilkieSensation

SilkieSensation Overrun With Chickens

Oct 25, 2012
    Baltic, Ohio
    I'm putting up an ad for duck eggs if anyone is interested. My ducks are out laying my chickens right now & I have more eggs than I can stuff in the bators. PM me if you want some. I have over 30 pure breed eggs available to ship TODAY!!!

10. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    It might be a bad idea for you to deliver.if you've got that special OJ. I get drunk off of 2 4oz glasses of wine!! We'll have to figure out who wants what and go from there.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by