Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Well, my White silkie bantam pair, Reggie & Rory, were out enjoying the weather today!
smile.png
Thought I'd snap some pics!
What a cute couple!

He's getting more gorgeous every day...

Oh my gosh, she loves to pose!
lol.png

She's actually getting quite lovely, you'll see her all spiffy at the York show!

Also, an update on the babies I moved. They're all doing quite well...

Beautiful Silkies!!!!
wink.png
Too bad the previous owner gave him a hair cut!!!
hide.gif

In all honesty, that place is 2 hours and 36 minutes away. I very highly doubt that $2.15/100lbs is going to make it worth the delivery fees. I'll try calling the centre Hall feed store to see if their 2 ton delivery is bagged. If it is and it saves money, we can try that. Of course, feed would have to be picked up ASAP, because I don't think G would appreciate 2 tons of feed in the garage for very long, lol.

Those 2 free ducklings are still up on CL in York County! They are really cute.
wink.png

http://york.craigslist.org/grd/3723441690.html

Quote:
marker-shadow.png

marker-icon.png