Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    [​IMG]

Ok, no comments on how hugely prego I look in this picture...I'm just fat...and we let the kids take pics...and this is what we ended up with!

2. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    My newest little guy,
    [​IMG]

3. nipper75

nipper75 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2011
    NorthEast PA
    A vet list would be GREAT! I needed one back in November. Unfortunately, my Fern died. But, I don't want to kick myself in the rear if I need another.

4. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    well, like i said, jan raises the butttons, was thinking since he owes me for giving him the bcm's that i might be able to outtalk him for some eggs and send them to you, if i can and you want? they had half grown ones at the auction today, somewhere around 1.75 each, didn't really get to see them, had them five to a milk jug with a cut out window[​IMG]

5. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    welcome back, like sally, you were missing in action, did you go to the auction today? that is a little cutie

6. motherhen71185

motherhen71185 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    i let the big door on the coop open today for the first time with the screen across to give the chicks some fresh air and a breeze. I have a divider that is about 3' high so i have some room to store feed by the doors. Came home to a plump little BCM pullet sitting on top of the bag. Guess she wanted to test her wings out today... :)

7. Blackcrest

Blackcrest Out Of The Brooder

Well she not sneezing anymore, and she eats like a little horse except for the pellets.. no one like the pellets. Her eyes are all cleared up. she still runs right to me. She lets me pick her up. She is a little doppy. i never seen her fly. and she isn't flying now. She just roost on the floor...

as for being egg bound how do you check that?

8. Blackcrest

Blackcrest Out Of The Brooder

what lays the pink egg??? i soo want a chicken that lays a pink egg

9. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    No I havent been to the auction a couple weeks, I've been busy building my second coop to house all the chicks I hatched before I sold my incubator, I just had to sell it...[​IMG] hatching is addictive and dusty once they start growing LOL! I have 19 chicks in the house, I put a few out in the 1st coop making 19 out there [​IMG] , but other than being busy alls good on my end,[​IMG] Oh I did go to texas in march, I had an aunt that passed and took my mother down to attend her funeral, weather down there was nice, So how are you doing?

10. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by