Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Which auction is that? I have so roos that need to go!

2. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Blarney, I know what you mean. I find myself wishing that I knew how to build (my husband is a builder BTW). I threatened to take pictures and show his friends, because it looks like I DID build it,( not the coop, just the runs). If we could just combine my enthusiasm with his talent... Oh, and I remember that you have your BBS in the bator. Still crossing my fingers for a black roo out of it. My eggs are now a week behind yours, she candled them and only 5 viable. God Bless her, she set a whole new batch for me. So, better late than never.
    Heatherscooby77: I soo.. wish there were an auction even remotely close to me... Have Fun!

3. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Chiques chics, YES! 8 miles? you could walk! well.... theoretically.

Mama2my4: and rabbits to sell too, if I recall correctly? cutie ones, that my children are BEGGING me for!!

I have GOT to get tilling before it rains. Again.

4. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    YES!!! Want 'em??? [​IMG]

5. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Lebanon Valley Livestock auction, its on Freeport Road in Jonestown. You can understand the auctioneer really well. If I can't understand them, I have an interpreter that I take with me. It starts at 7pm. Food starts around 5:30pm. I love the auction!

6. heatherscooby77

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Nope that on is on Tuesdays.

7. heatherscooby77

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Lebanon Valley Livestock auction, Freeport Road in Jonestown :)

8. heatherscooby77

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    I think there is an auction for Tuesday through Fri within a decent driving distance of me. Tuesday is Roots, Wednesday is Lebanon Valley, Thursday is Carlisle????, Friday Green Dragon. So I end up going to the one that best fits my schedule. Never mind Carlisle its on Tuesday also. I usually end up going to LV on Wed. I like it!!!!!!!!!!! Plus my Mom likes to go and she's handicapped and can get around easily there. So because she is comfortable and likes to go that is also a plus+++++

9. bigT88

bigT88 Chillin' With My Peeps

Does anyone go to renningers auction schuylkill haven. [​IMG]

10. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    We will have to start carpooling! [​IMG] I've become addicted to the auctions! I was just at Roots last night again! Although I try to stay out of poultry barn, I do not need more live animals. However, it's much easier to justify (and hide) several flats of plants! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by