Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    They will probably need psychological evaluation after they realize that a 1000 of their brothers and sisters have been roasted in their first "home".

2. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

3. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Should be able to use it if it seals reasonably well

Or you can just take all our excess!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  4. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    I know I'm happy she is back and now the thread is moving even faster ;)
    I'm so happy I only have a brinsea advanced and can only hold 7 eggs at a time! Woohoo control right there!

5. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

OK folks... we have to hold a bator party now... Lilbrownie desperately needs a bigger one!!!! [​IMG]

6. motherhen71185

motherhen71185 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    So, I found a breeder that has 4 of the breeds I am still looking for. Cream legbars, barn elder, basque and crele polish. So if I build an incubator, I will be hatching some of these out! After a test hatch of course. Problem is, she is in CA. Is it too risky for me to attempt hatching eggs shipped that far? The eggs won't be cheap. I don't want get my hopes up or set my self up for failure and lose them. :(

7. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

I've had good successes and horrid failures 8/12 to 0/18. Somewhat seems to depend on breed. Idk about those, no experience.

8. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

9. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by