Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

ok, you guys twisted my arm,,,,that's my story and i'm sticking to it.......I ordered my eggs for the ducks, hopefully I can get a better hatch this time,,,I have on the way soon....6 pastel call ducks..6 grey call duck...12 east indie bantam ducks..

the thing is i always have terrible hatches with these little guys...I will not rest until I get atleast a 60% hatch

Quote: I haven't seen it in about a year, I really need to find a copy of it. It's the closest to a love/romance movie I'll watch (well that and The Princess Bride). Usually those kinda movies make me feel like this:
sickbyc.gif
lol

ok, you guys twisted my arm,,,,that's my story and i'm sticking to it.......I ordered my eggs for the ducks, hopefully I can get a better hatch this time,,,I have on the way soon....6 pastel call ducks..6 grey call duck...12 east indie bantam ducks..

the thing is i always have terrible hatches with these little guys...I will not rest until I get atleast a 60% hatch

You Go Girl!!!
woot.gif
woot.gif

The east indie duck can anyone tell me about them,,, I read the sites but looking for first hand experience...I really like the looks of these, of course for my own flock I probably would not go with banties,,,,,
descrption says the eggs start off black and fade to a blueish color,,,,,can not find anything on general termperment though..

The east indie duck can anyone tell me about them,,, I read the sites but looking for first hand experience...I really like the looks of these, of course for my own flock I probably would not go with banties,,,,,
descrption says the eggs start off black and fade to a blueish color,,,,,can not find anything on general termperment though..

Are East Indies the bantam version of a Cayuga?

I need to ask, did you pick your name based on the movie? I really like that movie, so I just had to ask...lol

Sure did!! Good catch on that! Love all 3 actors, but more than that i LOVE Rutger's horse. A Friesian. All-time favorite breed of horse. The bad guy's horse at the end in the cathedral is beautiful too, Spanish barb maybe, not sure. Great movie!!!

Last edited:

Quote: Yep, pretty much bantam cayaugas. They are slightly bigger than calls but only by about half a pound or so. They have that pretty beetle sheen to them.

Back
Top Bottom