Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Quote: Yep, pretty much bantam cayaugas. They are slightly bigger than calls but only by about half a pound or so. They have that pretty beetle sheen to them.
what I am reading so far says...the east indie is one of the breeds that went into making the cayuga...that would explain why they are so similar

Oh joy....Gavin brought home a flyer for the annual pet and toy parade and he wants to take one of each of our animals. So somehow he's expecting a dog, a cat and a chicken to ride peacefully in the car there, along the parade route and on the ride home. I have 2 days to convince him this is a bad idea, so he's not upset when only one animal goes for a ride Wednesday.
barnie.gif

ETA: Meant to post this on FB, sorry.

Last edited:
Quote: Yep, pretty much bantam cayaugas. They are slightly bigger than calls but only by about half a pound or so. They have that pretty beetle sheen to them.
what I am reading so far says...the east indie is one of the breeds that went into making the cayuga...that would explain why they are so similar
That would explain the similarities.
wink.png

Oh joy....Gavin brought home a flyer for the annual pet and toy parade and he wants to take one of each of our animals. So somehow he's expecting a dog, a cat and a chicken to ride peacefully in the car there, along the parade route and on the ride home. I have 2 days to convince him this is a bad idea, so he's not upset when only one animal goes for a ride Wednesday.
barnie.gif

ETA: Meant to post this on FB, sorry.
LOL, just remind him that those 3 animals are NOT friends & may try to hurt each other if they are together too long. Since he wants to keep his pets safe he needs to pick just 1.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom