Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Me, too! I want call ducks!
I have eggs available
wink.png

eeew me too, but I babysit the dentists grandson and his Momma is his office gal too, cant ever get out of even a cleaning!!
My aunt is the hygenist who my mother took me to when I was 17. (We were military and moved alot before that...so had multiple dentists) Between my aunt and the dentist, I don't know who is a bigger sadist. Suffice it to say I stopped going after that visit and didn't start going again until DH insisted on it earlier this year. This dentist is really nice (gotta love small town, the dentist herself answered the phone after hours when i called to move this appointment time. She rearranged the schedule for me, put me into the emergency slot and moved the emergency slot to my appointment time. That's not to say I didn't still take my Ativan just now.
It's an addiction, it's not that easy to just stop,,,,,besides you need some to take to the swap...so when do they get set if you need young chicks for june 22....I may just try call ducks again, just because I am disappointed in the last hatch....pretty sure i can get them homes at the swap..
No...mini ducks...please don't! DH will KILL me!
My son and I will be there too. We're only going to get an idea of how everything works. And Mom's NOT taking any money (or more than $10), then I'm sure I don't bring anymore home
hide.gif
Let us know how that works....LOL If ya'll do set up a range day PLEASE let me know, I really need to get more time in with my new S&W. Sides spending time with BYCers would be a much better "excuse" to get some range time in, than my usual "I just feel like shooting." I could NOT believe Cabela's shelves (empty) and prices yesterday! $40 for MAYBE 50 rounds of .40?!?! I'll stick with my usual dealer, better prices even if he does have a one box per cal per day limit. Oh my that is so darn cute!!
love.gif
Everywhere has limits on what you can buy right now. Doors open at 0600 at the poultry building at the Bloomsburg fairgrounds. I think the auction starts at 1000 and reg is by 0930 sharp, but it could be an hour earlier. If I remember right it's until 1400. I'm NOT liking this weather, we were going to work on the run today....
sad.png
Aw that's awesome. I can't wait to have my Fox-Red lab cleared by the vet and find her a big Choc BF. Luckily my usually gun and ammo guy has two wonderful boys that are just the right size and temperment
big_smile.png
LMAO, thought we were the only ones with a gun pusher man

Animal planet has chicks on their live video feed, thank goodness we have our chickies already or I'd be stuck watching that ALL the time. But it's so funny/cute when they "investigate" the camera.

I have eggs available
wink.png
I've never had ducks or incubated ducks. I'd like to try, though :) I committed to Sally & Chickenjunkies, but will have open inkies in a few weeks. You can probably hatch much better than I can, though. Are call ducks awesome? :) I cuddled and kissed to death a friends' call ducks...lol...I fell in wuvs wiff dem :) I can't even imagine how awesome the babies would be!

Quote:
If ya'll do set up a range day PLEASE let me know, I really need to get more time in with my new S&W. Sides spending time with BYCers would be a much better "excuse" to get some range time in, than my usual "I just feel like shooting." I could NOT believe Cabela's shelves (empty) and prices yesterday! $40 for MAYBE 50 rounds of .40?!?! I'll stick with my usual dealer, better prices even if he does have a one box per cal per day limit.
Oh my that is so darn cute!!
love.gif

Everywhere has limits on what you can buy right now.
Doors open at 0600 at the poultry building at the Bloomsburg fairgrounds. I think the auction starts at 1000 and reg is by 0930 sharp, but it could be an hour earlier. If I remember right it's until 1400.
I'm NOT liking this weather, we were going to work on the run today....
sad.png

Aw that's awesome. I can't wait to have my Fox-Red lab cleared by the vet and find her a big Choc BF. Luckily my usually gun and ammo guy has two wonderful boys that are just the right size and temperment
big_smile.png
LMAO, thought we were the only ones with a gun pusher man
My fiance introduced me to him and Gavin LOVES going to the shop and playing with the labs. Even with the fiance 1/2 way around the world, I'm in there at least once a month LOL.

Back
Top Bottom