Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Where's Chad ????

I hate the phone, but I may have to use it just to check on him.....

I know this is pathetic but some of you really are like family..
hugs.gif

Where's Chad ????

I hate the phone, but I may have to use it just to check on him.....

I know this is pathetic but some of you really are like family..
hugs.gif
he was here yesterday Wing, he has a lot of work right now, I put 3 doz eggs in my bator to hatch for him. He is fine

Quote: Is that the Clearfield one?
Quote: See above question.
And as far as GOOSE math.... how could anybody resist a face like this????

Cause I know what it will grow up to be???
gig.gif
That was my exact answer!!!
Quote:
hide.gif
I do it both ways.
Quote: On my small coop, I have a handle on the door (which swings open left to right) and another on the coop. Tie the rope to a dowel rod. That will keep the wind from shutting the door. The dowel rod will slide through the chicken wire and both handles. Door locked.

Yesterday I planted my garden. My second tkme, first time my guineas ate everything, including my tomato plants. :( Put deer netting up over my fencing to keep them out! Don't want to plant again. I don't know what plants I planted where because I didn't mark the seedlings the 2nd time around.

Oh, my gosh! I am loving everyone's pics! PLEASE stop apologizing for pics,you guys! I love them! Nice coops & birdies, everyone!

I can't keep up with this thread & I owe a few peeps messages, but I adore your pics when I get a chance to pop on here.

Congrats on new coops, new babies, and good luck with your hatches :)

What's everyone hatching/brooding this week?

I've got some hatchery Am's, (a.k.a :chipmunks") Holy adorable! One is a wee little fat azz! Adorable. Some meat birds, who are really adorable! *sigh* (a.k.a "chicken nuggets") The bigger chicks are straight run bargain birds from TSC. 2 Buff Orpingtons & 6 partridge rocks. A surprise from the hubby :) They're super cool. Really friendly little guys. I have a bunch of eggs set from my chickens & am expecting more EE's in the mail later this week. A few girls just started laying. Yay!

Chicken reports???

Last edited:
PUPPIES! I have news!!! YAY!!!!

Tri Colored English springer spaniels DUE July 1st! (YES I WILL COUNT MY PUPPIES BEFORE THEY HATCH!)
First mating happened! This will be Daisy's first litter!
bun.gif

These are a few pics of Maddy's pups from last year!!! I am so excited!

6225_354148194677337_515326677_n.jpg

481_360102450748578_924050578_n.jpg

408687_360099054082251_1523753699_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom