Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

The fav hen got tired of me throwing her off the nest, so she isn't broody any more. Glad i didn't get eggs or i would be hatching them myself! lol. Maybe the weather change helped as well. Not sure. Hope everyone has a nice rainy day!!
roll.png

Hatching: Swedish flower at the moment. Turkey and more chickens due out in a week, a few more chickens a week later.

And I keep saying I'm going to stop.
It's an addiction, it's not that easy to just stop,,,,,besides you need some to take to the swap...so when do they get set if you need young chicks for june 22....I may just try call ducks again, just because I am disappointed in the last hatch....pretty sure i can get them homes at the swap..

PUPPIES! I have news!!! YAY!!!!

Tri Colored English springer spaniels DUE July 1st! (YES I WILL COUNT MY PUPPIES BEFORE THEY HATCH!)
First mating happened! This will be Daisy's first litter!
bun.gif

These are a few pics of Maddy's pups from last year!!! I am so excited!

6225_354148194677337_515326677_n.jpg
Congrats! I love raising puppies. Even more than I love chickens!

Speaking of puppies...

Ahem! Fisherlady, where are the pictures???!!!

Quote: My son and I will be there too. We're only going to get an idea of how everything works. And Mom's NOT taking any money (or more than $10), then I'm sure I don't bring anymore home
hide.gif

my middle daughter is now a proud gun owner, she bought this today at cabela's

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Ruge...0&Ntt=ruger+&WTz_l=Header;Search-All+Products
Awesome! Now we need to set up a day of shooting...we'll get Blarney taught one way or another!
Trying to find is a bugger too, ammo for all handguns has become a real pain, at least around here.
EVERYWHERE.
If ya'll do set up a range day PLEASE let me know, I really need to get more time in with my new S&W. Sides spending time with BYCers would be a much better "excuse" to get some range time in, than my usual "I just feel like shooting." I could NOT believe Cabela's shelves (empty) and prices yesterday! $40 for MAYBE 50 rounds of .40?!?! I'll stick with my usual dealer, better prices even if he does have a one box per cal per day limit.

Everyone loves the sebby :D Follor the leader!
Oh my that is so darn cute!!
love.gif

Quote: Doors open at 0600 at the poultry building at the Bloomsburg fairgrounds. I think the auction starts at 1000 and reg is by 0930 sharp, but it could be an hour earlier. If I remember right it's until 1400.
Morning Everyone! Wonderful rainy day!
I'm NOT liking this weather, we were going to work on the run today....
sad.png

Tri Colored English springer spaniels DUE July 1st! (YES I WILL COUNT MY PUPPIES BEFORE THEY HATCH!)
bun.gif

481_360102450748578_924050578_n.jpg

408687_360099054082251_1523753699_n.jpg
Aw that's awesome. I can't wait to have my Fox-Red lab cleared by the vet and find her a big Choc BF. Luckily my usually gun and ammo guy has two wonderful boys that are just the right size and temperment
big_smile.png

Oh, my gosh! I am loving everyone's pics! PLEASE stop apologizing for pics,you guys! I love them! Nice coops & birdies, everyone!

I can't keep up with this thread & I owe a few peeps messages, but I adore your pics when I get a chance to pop on here.

Congrats on new coops, new babies, and good luck with your hatches
smile.png

What's everyone hatching/brooding this week?

I've got some hatchery Am's, (a.k.a :chipmunks") Holy adorable! One is a wee little fat azz! Adorable. Some meat birds, who are really adorable! *sigh* (a.k.a "chicken nuggets") The bigger chicks are straight run bargain birds from TSC. 2 Buff Orpingtons & 6 partridge rocks. A surprise from the hubby
smile.png
They're super cool. Really friendly little guys. I have a bunch of eggs set from my chickens & am expecting more EE's in the mail later this week. A few girls just started laying. Yay!

Chicken reports???
I have some of Sally's Blue/Gold Partridge Brahma & Cochins due to hatch Friday... Really Excited and Nervous all at the same time!!!
wee.gif

bun.gif

CONGRATS SALLY!!!! I can smell the puppy breath from here!!
love.gif

Quote: Oh, You know you could easily find homes for them...I'd jump right back in line for some, LOL! I love these babies!!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom