Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. shelbear81

shelbear81 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2012
    Northeast, PA
    How much would you want for the Faverolles?? when do they hatch?? there's no way to sex em though right?

2. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Sent you a PM

3. shelbear81

shelbear81 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2012
    Northeast, PA
    OOOHHHH silkies!! I love silkies!! I have had the WORST luck with hatchery silkies! How much do you sell your chicks for?

4. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    The babies are $10 unless there is an obvious fault (toes, coloring...) then they are $5. I just sold the last of my little bits yesterday. But hopefully I will have a good hatch in about 10 days. I have 21 silkie eggs in I believe, all from a great breeder. Shoot me a PM if you are interested!

5. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Hello Peeps,

I am looking for advice. I've got what I think is a prolapsed egg on a 7 mos old LCO. What I've read so far is that I've got to cull this baby. Has anyone here had any experience with this?

BTW: This is my 8 yr old's bird and she arrived home from a week away at camp to hear her baby was going to be culled. I'm freaking out.

6. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Aww..Blarney..I'm sorry...I don't have any advice.

7. wlrabbitry

wlrabbitry Chillin' With My Peeps

I am looking for 2 welsummer hens. I have one Welsummer rooster to sell or swap. Looking for a local breeder.
    I am in westmoreland county.

8. Zany Chick

Zany Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

I buy 50# bags of Southern States at Agway in Clarks Summit. I think possibly Dana's Hardware in Tunkhannock or the Agway in Tunkhannock have it and there is a place in Dallas, I think it is called Hoofs and Paws. I can check with a friend, she is chickenless this year, but she lives out that way and would know where to get it. There is also a Tractor Supply Store in Tunkhannock.

9. Zany Chick

I need to find a local feed mill. I pay about $16 for 50 lbs and thought that was good.

10. Zany Chick

Ameraucanas...I dream of Ameracaunas.....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by