Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Maybe I love them too much! Lol!

black and whites like yours I don't see chocolates or tri not sure what a tri looks like though
Tri colors are typically white with any 2 other colors, ie-blue/chocolate, black/blue, black/chocolate, lav/chocolate, etc. I have blacks, blues & maybe 1-2 lavs. Mine came from sarasweatman.

The Crime:

This USED to be a hosta.

The Punishment:

He will find a way out!!!
gig.gif

Your blues look like the blues I have. I thought mine were jumbo Pekin crosses based on the size of them. I like the colors I am getting from them, and they have really nice size since I did get them to eat. Do you guys want to come build my new pen?

So, I got good news this week. Kind of... We got our mortgage as long as we can prove this place is a house and not a trailer (it's on concrete pillars and a wood frame - it's a house). The bad news is, I am getting cold feet on buying this place. I don't really want this place. I told Dewey that if we buy, we need to buy for the long term. I can't imagine us spending the rest of our lives here. I am sick of moving and now that I have so much stuff and so many birds, I really dread moving, but if it's one last time, I can do it.

Also, no deaths or pecking that I could see so far today. The rain ruined my plans of cleaning the big coop and putting all the juveniles in there. Tomorrow...
That blue pekin I have is the only one I have like it. Its a blue runner/ pekin cross. I am still working on the other pen, to get the human doors on that one! LOL. In order for me to get in the coop part I have to go threw the doors the ducks/pheasants use!!! Thats a 1ft by 1ft opening!!!!

Its good your birds stop dieng and trying to peck others!
This is Ginormous!! I need to try that trick, 'hey honey, we'll build it big enough for your tractor too. PSYCH!'

So my Mother's Day present is here!! Pics after they warm up.
I had EVERYONE free ranging today, looked out the window and there was a hawk circling
ep.gif
. I grab the scratch container and run out to the main coop shaking it, they all gathered around me like good little chooks and went into the coop. EVERYONE. Even the 3 that stay in the Orp Coop. Then I thought, well, I guess you three fit here. Uh, duh. Why didn't I think of that. One less coop to feed and water in the morning. YAY!!
Its my Dads Idea to put the tractos on there too. But where building the duck side first. It -should- be done by july.. then we are putting a deck on the house!
All BCM
All BCM
Nope. No red yet. Maybe the last one will be.
Good plan! Do you get as dizzy as me trying to keep track of which coop is next, and if everyone is fed, watered and clean?
I dont have an issue with who is fed.. Idk I just hit them in a line and the ducks let me know when they are hungry. They start to quack loudly at me haha!!
So CUTE
love.gif

So sorry about your girl
hugs.gif
Atleast you caught the bugger. And now you can disregard my earlier question/quote lol
That looks great so far.
thumbsup.gif

Hopefully he doesn't.
Thanks!!
Hi all. I'm in the far NEPA.
smile.png
How far up are you?
The Crime:

This USED to be a hosta.

The Punishment:

LOL! I had similar issues with the ducks LOL

Back