Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Ray from PA

Ray from PA Chillin' With My Peeps

Located between Reading and Lebanon,,, convenient to 422, 183, and 419

quite a selection here,, there are also a few Silver Laced Wyandottes, and pullets available,,,,Red Stars, Buff Orpington, just want to bring down my numbers some.....2 week old chicks also available; Standard Cochin and French Black Copper Marans

I'd rather they didn't go to auction, prefer the idea that someone might give them a home for a while rather than on the dinner table.

Thanks

2. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Gonna have more for sale soon ;)

3. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    What a wonderful chicken day I had yesterday!! Rain's two siblings (Stormy and Tempest) made their way in to the world while the fam and I were on a road trip... to pick up chickens!!

I picked up a stunning quad of bantam buff brahma and a dozen younger blue and black bantam orpingtons. The seller also handed over a bunch of eggs which are now incubating in rodriguez's incubator!!

Trying out new and exciting (for me!!) new bantam breeds to find the right ones for us. I do believe the brahma will stick!!

4. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    It's so nice to have something incubating! :D Even though they aren't mine..still excited about them since I won't be hatching until the winter! :D

5. bruceh

bruceh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2012
    hanover pa
    what kind of chicks i am looking to add to my flock

6. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Me too!! Looking for bantams here!

I know I will have some available. Orpingtons, cochins, silkies and ameraucana within the next several months

7. rodriguezpoultry

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    LOL!

I have a free bantam Cochin x Langshan cockerel! He's got a fun little personality. I thought he was pure, but upon closer inspection, no way in heck he's pure. He hatched out black and has turned blue and has red leakage. Anyone in the State College area who wants to little guy is free to have him!

8. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    I have a little silkie cockerel like that too. Remember? I think you saw him. He is a pure silkie, but he is a mixed up color!!! Would love to find him a home!

9. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

I can tell you he IS cute and so worth it if someone can take him. [​IMG]

10. rodriguezpoultry

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    LMAO! If nobody takes him, I'll put him down humanely. But, I promised I would try to find him a home first! I took him out and started playing with him. Now, I don't think I can put him down. Darn it...why do I even try to convince myself I "don't care"?!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by