Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

The Australorps lay regular brown eggs. 2 weeks after July 4th, my olive Eggers will be 18 weeks and about 3 weeks(?) after that my black copper Marans will be 18 weeks. By the end of summer / early fall, I will have the coolest egg basket this side of the Monongahela!!
I can't wait to see how dark your Maran eggs will be! My hubby is coming out your way to look at a house. Since he is laid off he is looking for a project. It's a foreclosure and hopefully we can get a good deal on it.
Sooooo cute! Makes me want a puppy :)
did you try Kiltz on the walls yet? it is an oil based primer! but it will cover that!! That is what we used! No seepage! Here is the link to what you would want! http://www.lowes.com/pd_185350-807-10936_4294729375__?productId=3018677&Ns=p_product_avg_rating|1
Thank you. I need to repaint the whole house with that. The hubby wants to insulate so I will wait until he is done tearing out walls before painting the main rooms AGAIN! Nicotine is some nasty stuff....for your health and your home!

I can't wait to see how dark your Maran eggs will be! My hubby is coming out your way to look at a house. Since he is laid off he is looking for a project. It's a foreclosure and hopefully we can get a good deal on it.

Home prices here in North Huntingdon are high and they sell fast! If he can get a good deal, there is a lot of money to be made! I just sold my old house a month ago. It sold in 1 week for $10,000 more than I paid for it 3 years before and I did nothing to it! Tell him to stop by my house with that backhoe and chicken coop I saw in your last pictures! I need those!

Home prices here in North Huntingdon are high and they sell fast! If he can get a good deal, there is a lot of money to be made! I just sold my old house a month ago. It sold in 1 week for $10,000 more than I paid for it 3 years before and I did nothing to it! Tell him to stop by my house with that backhoe and chicken coop I saw in your last pictures! I need those!

All the houses we look at are gross. I'm sure this one will be the same. We looked at one a few weeks ago that had a huge pile of dog ****. It had to be 3 feet tall all piled up in the corner. My son asked when are we going to look at houses that don't smell. I told him we can't make money off of the good smelling houses :) if my husband didn't just bust his butt for a year putting a pool in I would move out your way. The taxes in allegheny county are getting out of hand. We had to hire an attorney to fight our assessment. We buy crappy houses to fix up. Everything in this house is original from the 60's. i have no idea where they came up with their numbers. Luckily we won but it sucked having to pay a lawyer. Oh and that backhoe comes in handy! Lol.

So many turkeys, so little time!!!
love.gif

Thanks, Chad....
sickbyc.gif
What is that pic of the under developed bird?

Before.......

Now....

And it hates me now.. Probably because I pick him or her up... and it seems to not like it... well toooooo bad... I will overly love it until it loves me again haah

Time flies!

UM Chad will you read the article I wrote and attempt to follow a few basics? please? save a chick
lau.gif
Yes Ma'am!
hide.gif

did you try Kiltz on the walls yet? it is an oil based primer! but it will cover that!! That is what we used! No seepage!

Here is the link to what you would want!
http://www.lowes.com/pd_185350-807-10936_4294729375__?productId=3018677&Ns=p_product_avg_rating|1
Kilz works GREAT for that!
So one apologetic email from porters later and my ENTIRE shipment is being replaced. Wow, go Porters!!!! And wow....soon to be over run by poults......does anyone need turkeys!?
Meeeee....
What is that pic of the under developed bird?
Yep it's an Asian delicacy. Called balut egg. Could be a duck or chick taht hasn't reached full development and the egg is soaked in a brine solution and eaten.

Lived in NC and WV.I can make a banging NC sauce for a pig picking. In NC I sold Christmas wreaths I made along side the road with the veggie farmers. They opened my eyes to a lot of things. And green peanuts AMEN! Boiled peanuts.........
droolin.gif
Oh man! I'm hungry. Standing in the kitchen fixing something now....what the end result will be IDK. Hamburger, jalepenos, diced tomatoes, chillies, blackeyed peas. Ok just figured I'm gonna do it over rice and BAM
Sauce depends on region in NC. Don't just say NC sauce, eastern, central, or western? And boiled peanuts are easy to make, I'm just not fond of them. I've spent a lot of time down there, friends and relatives.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom